Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Era Of Darkness [Cowboy, Ray, Kyu, Altima]
Exclamation 
Warning: IF YOU TRESPASS INTO THIS INTERSPATIAL TERRITORY BELONGING TO COWBOY FROM HELL, RAY THE BACKLASHER, KYUUBI NO KITSUNE, AND ALTIMA, YOU WILL BE CRUSHED TO DEATH USING THE FORCE.

A Long Time Ago, But Oddly In The Future...

After the destruction of the Empire, and the New Order was ushered forth, things were still not at peace.

With new Jedi being trained, a new Sith Council is forming in secret, trying to retake the Empire for their own gains....

Deep within the recesses of the galaxy, new heroes await to combat new evils, and a new pilot just flat doesn't give a shit....

Okay, Star Wars RP, like we discussed.

Name:
Species:
Orientation:
Alliance: Jedi, Sith, or Neutral
Weapon(s):
Desctription:
Abilities:
Other:
Background:
Measurements:

Post when y'all get the chance.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Character Sheet:

Name: Brandon "Cowboy" H.
Species: Southern Timber Wolf
Orientation: Straight
Alliance: Neutral/Sith
Weapon(s):

(1)DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwa...Dlt-19.jpg

(2)DCS-15 Blaster Pistol:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwa...va0516.jpg

Description:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...lf_001.jpg

Wears blue jeans, heavy black boots, a black trenchcoat, german-style welding goggles, and a black cowboy hat.

Abilities: Force Sensitive

Other: Smuggler, pilots a *STOLEN* Y-Wing Bomber:

http://swg.allakhazam.com/images/ships/YWing.jpg

-modified for enhanced speed, heavier weapons, and has had the Astromech Socket removed for more smuggling space. It's been painted flat black, with red markings, giving it the nickname, "The Black Widow".

Background: an ex-pilot for the Republic, turned smuggler and hired gun. Can usually get ANYTHING through his vast contact network.

Measurements: 9.5 inches long, 2.75 inches in girth, with a 3.5 inch knot.

Character Sheet:

Name: Der'Nya, "Renny"
Species: R'eyna Di (Renamon){*ahem* a DarkRenamon}
Orientation: Bisexual
Alliance: Neutral/Jedi
Weapons:

Blades Of The Order: 16 handcrafted throwing knives, constructed from black force Crystals, imbued with the Light Side Of The Force. They will only responed to females of her bloodline, as they were forged by her ancestor, T'ao. They're one of a kind, and centuries old.

Description: see attached photo.

Abilities: Force Sensitive, Cloaking, Mild Teleportation.

Other: owns a Cantina Brandon frequents, and is his close personal friend, "with benefits". She wears no clothing, preferring to be unhindered by such things.

Background: a member of the ancient order of the Sith Slayers, shunned by her community due to her having a unique genetic anomoly which gives her black and grey fur, instead of yellow and white, and red eyes instead of blue or green. She left her home planet at the age of 16, hitching a ride with a very young Brandon, starting a new life on Tatooine, using her meager abilities in the force to beguile a tavernowner into a bet against her abilities, which she promptly won. She doesn't train as religiously as others of her order, mainly because when he's around, Brandon drags her to all sorts of fun and exciting things.

Measurements: B-Cup, hidden well under her mane.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: da blob
Species:da blob
Orientation: da blob
Alliance: da blob
Weapon(s): da blob
Desctription: da blob
Abilities: da blob
Other: da blob
Background: da blob
Measurements: da blob

Name: Renala
Species: dolphin
Orientation: "bi"
Alliance: Neutral, however, she is most often employed by the sith
Weapon(s): I'll get to this later, but I know she will have a ton of vibroblades
Desctription: I'll get to this later, as well
Abilities: no abilities as of yet, other than she has the ability to make everyone percieve her as a shadow, just by moving, using movement, people's blindspots, and ehr clothing.
Other: she's an assassin
Background: I'll get to this later
Measurements: C-cup, close to D-cup, 13 inches in length, prehensile.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Name: Darth Shade
Species: Akita Inu
Orientation: Bi-Curious
Alliance: Sith
Weapon(s): Dual Lightsaber
Description: A 5'6, black furred Akita Inu.
Abilities: A master of Lightsaber Combat and a prominent user of the Dark Side of the force.
Other: Has multiple dark and shadow affinity abilities.
Background: Created by a Sith Alchemist, she was born as a prototype for the ultimate Jedi Huntress.
Measurements: C-cup breasts.

Name: Darth Call
Species: Border Collie
Weapon(s): "Jedi Trophies" (Ten Lightsabers)
Description: A 5'10 Border Collie.
Abilities: Is a Prodigious Master of the Dark Side of the Force, and is well learned in Light Saber Combat.
Other: Is especially powerful with the force.
Background: Created by a Sith Alchemist, she was born as a prototype for the ultimate Jedi Huntress.
Measurements: D-cup.

Name: Grand Master Raye'Mhund
Species: Coyote
Orientation: !?@%$
Alliance: Jedi
Weapon(s): Dual Tonfa-Lightsabers.
Description: 6'2 Coyote.
Abilities: A master of lightsaber combat and the Light Side of the Force.
Other: Is trying to control his lechery.
Background: Among the youngest Jedi Grand Masters in the Jedi Council, he still has his faults.
Measurements: 9 inches length, 3 inches girth.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Name: Darth Ferrus

Species: Arctic Fox

Weapon(s): Two custom black lightsabers with custom force power crystals increasing his force ability by 10 fold

Description: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...manlow.jpg Black "socks" and "gloves" tail tip, and ears with pink nose and paw pads.

Abilities: A master of lightsaber combat and the Dark Side of the Force.

Other: Rather weak in every force power other then force lightning, Death, and Insanity. But he makes up in his shear amazing use of his lightsabers (The only reason why he's strong in force is due to the sabers take them away ad he's powerless.)

Background: Growing up on a peaceful planet of Naboo he lived with his whole family. Growing up there was always a small skirmish of Rebels moving trough the area, but one day the empire came by and engaged them in a fire fight. His parents where the ones who reported the small squads so they were taken out. as his parents hid him away he watched the rebels shot his whole family down heartlessly. after the empire won the squads moved in and collected the boy and later after a long series of test the empire found out that he was strong in the force, the boy seeking revenge embarrassed the powers of the dark side swearing to destroy every last rebel scum.

Measurements: 7 1/2 inchs long 2 1/2 girth.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
{Low Orbit over Tatooine}

A black, heavily modified Y-Wing bomber screams by in low orbit. "The Black Widow", as it's known due to it's distinctive black and red markings, was one of the smallest, fastest, and most heavily armed smuggling vessels in the outer rim. Capable of carrying four passangers and three metric tons of cargo, or six metric tons with just the pilot, she was able to do the Kessel run in under 9 parsecs. Modified from a stolen Rebellion Y-Wing bomber, she kept most of her original combat systems, along with a few added on. Laser Vulcans protruded halfway out of the underbelly of the nose section, with heavier cannons attached to either side. "Tractor Crackers" were mounted on the inside of the engine nacelles, to momentarily "crack" tractor beams, to allow it a quick escape. The rear of the bombbay was modified to hold cargo, which was currently a load of Spice from Kessel.

The pilot was Brandon H., otherwise known as Cowboy. A Rebel pilot turned smuggler, he just broke away from his squadron one day, and disappeared. Within his mind sat the classified locations of rebel bases, rebel fleets, things that could prove vital for the Empire, should they ever decide to pay him enough to talk.

Landing in Hanger Bay 66, Cowboy jumped from his vessel, and opened the rear hatch on his ship, revealing the highly addictive cargo he was carrying. Droids and other workers for Jabba The Hutt began unloading the cargo, as the ever-watchful slug-like crime boss had one of his more trusted accomplices hand over a box of credits, his payment for the highly dangerous run.

Cowboy could've made more if he had a larger vessel, but, he had faith in his own creation. He left the Hutt and his men to unload his vessel and refuel it, as he walked down the dusty street to the nearest cantina.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
[Jedi Praxeum, Yavin 4]

"Your weaknesses are a part of you. No one is without their flaws. Our flaws are what makes us a person. Others would teach you to conquer these flaws, your weaknesses, but they are only fueling your inner conflict." Grand Master Jedi Raye'Mhund instructed his younglings as they took their first steps toward the path to becoming a Padawan. "I will show you how to take your weaknesses and flaws, and embrace them. Do not turn them away, or try to destroy them. Use them, be at peace with them. I will show you how, Younglings. My one flaw is my insatiable lust. My Lightsaber is my tool, not my weapon. No, not tool as in phallus, but tool, as in monkey wrench, or what ever. Its misconceptions like this that get me in trouble and I have to be confined in the room of solitude to meditate, like some sort of child-" He grumbled. "I'm rambling again, aren't I?"

"Yes Grandmaster." The Younglings replied dully.

"Oh. Well, where was I again? Never mind, carry on. Those who improve the most will be treated to tea and biscuits with me." Raye waved a hand wearily, and left them to train. "They get younger and younger every year... but I'm amazed how many female force-sensitives turned up this year. Wonderful." He thought to himself as he sat cross-legged on his mat to observe the Younglings as they sparred with those training remotes.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Darth Ferrus was meditating in a meditation room of a cruising star destroy. Darth Ferrus was so favored by the empire that he had a star destroy to his name, not only that but he was also the highest rank army wise. He was always campaigning against the rebels. Darth Ferrus quickly opened his eyes as the haul shook as sires, red, and yellow lights flashed. Over the PA "All units man your stations and engage the Rebel menses!" a voice said.

Darth Ferrus stood up lowering his hood and walked out of the room and up to the deck where he had a full view of the battle and other commanders giving orders. A highly decorated general walked up to Darth Ferrus. "Report..." Darth Ferrus said coldly.

"Darth Ferrus... A Rebel fright has come into the filed of space and we have engaged with deadly force." the general reported.

Darth Ferrus nodded and responded. "Keep the fighters off of me, take down there repeal shield and ready my fighter." Darth Ferrus said as he walked off to where his ship should be.

"Yes sir! Darth Ferrus!" the general said as he announced Darth Ferrus's orders.

Darth Ferrus arrived at his personal hanger with his own personal engineers.

"SIR! your ship is fueled and ready to take on the the Rebel trash." the head engineer said.

Darth Ferrus looked over his lightsabers and something else rather bulky looking making sure they were ready to take on one hell of a battle. "Good..." He said as he jumped into the cock pit and readying for take off. He put on an experimental cloaking device as someones voice came over the sith fighters intercom.

"Sir! Your troops have accomplished your orders with success, there shields are off line and there docking bay is wide open." the voice said.

Darth Ferrus didn't even answer back to the general he simplely turned off his intercom and flew for the docking bay of the already damaged Rebel fright as he flew out of his star destroyer, other ships roared all around him for this sith lord, Darth Ferrus was a skilled pilot and in the middle of all this madness he avoid every wild and stray shot but he did this thoughtlessly. he was only concentrating on his own mission. To make sure every last Rebel on that ship was gone.

Landing in the Rebel's fright and sitting there for a few moments his cock pit opened up to revel himself. All the rebels looked at it confused at first but when they saw dark clothing they all knew what it was. "SITH!!!" The rebels shouted to inform each other. Darth Ferrus activated his light sabers as he jumped from his ship he blocked and evade heavy blaster fire.

"GET READY TO DIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!" Darth Ferrus shouted as the rebels slowly one by one stopped firing, something taking over there minds... Force insanity. The rebels started to fall to there knees and fear of death took over. Losing it, some committed suicide, some ran off, others where pleading to Darth Ferrus for there lives but he heartlessly threw them around like rag dolls with his force powers.

As the hanger emptied riddled with saber slashes, blaster burns, and dead bodies the PA announced. "Sith in hanger bay #4 Squads 1 to 8. TAKE HIM OUT!"

Darth Ferrus grinned and put up his hood. "So I don't need to go find them." He said to himself as he went into a meditating pose waiting for them.

Minuets later the squads of some 100 men heavily armed shouted at him. "Giving up? We were looking for a fight!!! OPEN FI- AHHHHH!" stopped mid sentence.

Darth Ferrus used his favorite ability, force storm, A stronger version of force lighting. Like any other sith he was a professional at this but the power crystals enhanced his powers even stronger then the emperors making him so strong he caught all the men. "I WAS JUST WAITING TO HAVE SOME FUN!!!" as lightly escaped from his risen paws, letting the bolts of lighting rain down on them.

All the bodies dropped dead and smoking Darth Ferrus panted a little, using that much force would kill a trained sith lord! he slowly waked out of the hanger and on the ghost town like part of the ship. He pulled up a small pad and looked around he typed in. "Type: X350RT93" as he did this to the imperial files had the schematics of this ship. Darth Ferrus looked them over and found out where the conductor room was located. he would have to pass by bay 3 and go to the lower level, past a heavily guarded walkway. he pocketed the device and started walking to it.

Hanger bay 3 was almost empty, engineers standing around working hard two of them worked on ships. "Think they got the Sith?" one of them asked.

*Pssssh!* "Dose this answer that question?" Darth Ferrus held his saber to his neck.

The engineer shaking feeling the heat of the saber his whole body froze in pure terror. "Please-Do-don't kill me! I HAVE KIDS!!!"

"So did my mother..." Not bothering to pull the saber up he force pushed him into the blade, the body and head slamming into the floor roughly. The other engineer didn't even notice or hear anything having ear plugs in. Darth Ferrus jumped into the air and levitated there for sometime before pushing everything and everybody painfully and quickly into surrounding walls. Some getting crushed by ships, some whip lashing so hard there necks broke, others flew out into deep space as a blast door closed.

Darth Ferrus continued his way on as a PA system made an announcement "ALL TROOP EV-" *Crush, crackle*

Darth Ferrus crushed the PA system and moved on to a elevator. He needed a key card to activate the doors but he just chuckled and became very serious as he force pulled the door open and walked in. He closed the doors and used the elevator terminal to access the lower level.

he took a deep breath as it finely made it to the position. He knew what was on the other side of the door... Two power blaster turrets and four OTHER human operated turrets. Darth Ferrus looked down at his lightsaber "Don't fail me now... 'Master Ra'shed'" The former light jedi master of the rare black crystal.

Darth Ferrus used force pull to open the doors again, then, force speed, everything became slow and Darth Ferrus moved with unseen speed, his fur completely blown around from it. To the rebels, He was nothing but a black and white blur before there death's. But, to him they were nothing but training dummy's. He went after the powerful slow moving turrets first then, the four human turrets.

Unstrapping the oddly looking object from his back he pushes a few buttons on it, This object was a time bomb! set for 10 minutes, he runs back into the elevator quickly and starts to ascend back up. as the elevator went up the fright shook and the elevator stopped as the ship went dark as a muffled nose went off.

This noise was coming from a communicator in Darth Ferrus robes, so he reached in them and pulled out a small can looking object. "Darth Ferrus! Our troops have cussed so much damage the fright has lost al-." Darth Ferrus knew what he was going to say. Not like this was the first time this ever happen, in fact it always did. Already cutting a hole in the top part of the elevator he force pushed he makeshift hole and jumped on the roof of the elevator. Looking up the shaft, he saw how far he had to jump so he concentrated and jumped as high as he could.

Barely making the 120 foot jump. Darth Ferrus griped the edge and pulled himself up dusting himself off he saw 5 rebels, guns looking at him.

Back at bay 3 Darth Ferrus grinned and his paws went down to his sides, then lifted up. The rebels looked at him confused then aimed there guns at him. They were about to fire when! *CRUSH! squish!* Darth Ferrus used two X-wings and pushed them together crushing the rebels spraying blood and guts on himself and all over bay 3. He didn't even have time to bother pulling the X-wigs apart he just dropped them an ran off for bay 4.

Barely making it to hanger bay 4 due to the intense maze like structure of the ship, he jumped back into his sith fighter and took off out of the bay. for the most part the imperial tie fighters ruled the space but the rebels where surprised to see an enemy ship exit there ship but never seen it enter. The Y-wings and X-wings engaged the sith fighter but where surprised to see their fright explode. The scared rebels ran for there lives as tie fighters chased them down.

Darth Ferrus knew that the injured X-wings hand no where to go so he let the chasers do there job as he landed back into his hanger. He jumped out of his fighter and walked back to a control room where he would contact the sith academy and the imperial army.

"There was a rebel fright moving out in deep space Tatooine. Fright number 2819382792 Code named: black Wookie." Darth Ferrus said to the hologram.

"Very good Darth Ferrus. This ship was one of there most deadly and heavily armed fright ships and what were your loses again?" the Hologram asked.

"...47..." Darth Ferrus added.

"OUTSTANDING!" to happy sounding for a evil person. "Very impressive! you are requested to return to the Sith academy for another mission." The hologram said as it turned off.

"All units prep for hyper speed, set course for Naboo." Darth Ferrus said into a PA system. Setting course for his home training ground and his home plant.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz