Join our server on Discord

Cure for... thread
Ok, I figured I'd post something like this for those that are sufering odd conditions or whatever, heck even if you have a cold, or soemthing..

Well, for starters...

I need a cure for song repetition! I'vae had Beat it by michael jackson stuck in my head for almost 2 weeks(last sunday was when it all started) and I can't stop myself from singing it, or thinking it... my family is alreayd annoye,d so I figure I'd ask for help... before I end up in the psychotic ward.. x_x damn you MJ for making such catchy music!!
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Cure: buy the CD.

I had the same problem with Fire by Metallica(GIMME FUEL, GIMME FIRE, GIMME THAT WHICH I DESIRE, YEAH!), for about two months. I found the Album it was on, bought it, and listened to it roughly a hundred times. Now, I don't randomly yell that lyric out, anymore.

Ailment: epic laziness. I need to work on my car. I need to get it done. I need to get off my ass and do SOMETHING....but I'll do it later. Any cures for laziness?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
If we had a definite cure for that, I'd be rich. But I tend yo use pain as a motivator, lying on the couch? Slowly shift yout wieght till you hit the deck. Should get you up and moving...Unless youre really lazy and sleep there.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
no curing necessary GM?

Well i need a cure for timing...i can't seem to fit in gaming amongst school work. any help?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds