Join our server on Discord

...uhm...i hate introductions...
i'm not exactly good at meeting new people, but being that this is an internet forum it should be a little easier...at least i hope.
i have been coming to the site for a while, and i liked it a lot, so i joined. i am a hopeful writer-to-be, and I am a tolerant, quiet person.

i have a feeling i am going to like it here.
"You must first Die...to be Reborn."-Me
OH YOU WILL! Yojimbo you say? As in FF10 yojimbo? If that's the case
I'm going to have to hug you now.
I like you so far, not breaking into pointless spam on your first post, but keeping it steady and to the point. Welcome to the DaD.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome aboard the bloody boards! You can write all you want here and we'll send our lovely worshiping slaves out to compliment it.

On a further note, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm under Wisey! Heart
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hey, Yojinbomon...welcome aboard!

I'm sure you'll fit right in with all the other "regulars", here. You just have to get used to all the randomness and craziness that abounds...as you may have already noticed. Just be forewarned, the chaos is contagious. :D

Have fun and enjoy!
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
yeah, i already know i'll like it here now, and yes Raze, i do mean Yojimbo from FFX, he's my favorite summon. :) i read somewhere that in japanese it translates to "Bodyguard".
"You must first Die...to be Reborn."-Me
If i sound lazy sorry. It has been a slow day.

Let me start off. *Ahem* "Welcome aborad the SSDAD* Damn it thats the wrong place. Hmmmmm. "to make toast you need a toaster!"

"Ya know you should just make a better way of saying hi without the stupid trade mark prosters"

Yeah i know. Anyway Whats up? I hope you do enjoy your stay. Oh for future refference my name is really Ryan so dont be afraid to PM or contact me or even call me by my name. XD. I am a friend to all. Oh there is lots to do here like RPing and Looking at hentai and storys chatting. If you cant find anything to do here then we well most likely keep you entertained.

"That or just let you be on your way."

No we want him to stay. It keeps people smiling. : D
Welcome here^^ And enjoy, it's an order xDD
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
(01-08-2009 10:54 AM)Yojinbomon Wrote: yeah, i already know i'll like it here now, and yes Raze, i do mean Yojimbo from FFX, he's my favorite summon. :) i read somewhere that in japanese it translates to "Bodyguard".

*hugs and kisses on your cheek* OMG I LOVE YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
And yes, it does.
Hope you enjoy your time here. Welcome aboard to a place that has both a rational side to a very random mindset. You could say its all in good fun. May you muse on and take care of yourself for whatever you wish to succeed in life. ^^
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds