Join our server on Discord

Hey, there...remember me...?
Yo. I'm Masquerade. Nice to meet ya! Welcome back, by the way. The site crash got everyone down I'm sure and about your personal problems; I hope you're doing okay. It's great to have you back. Losing people is never fun...Oh well. Time goes on. WELCOME BACK!!!!!! =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(01-07-2009 05:58 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: FINALLY! I thought you were gone for good! :O *hugs*

Hey AWL! *hugs back* No...just woefully delayed. I'll try to be on and post, as much as I can.

[And we can get back To RP-ing on MSN, as well. :) ]

(01-07-2009 08:44 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Welcome back you!! I shall now proceed to eradicate your excess spermatozoa. Prepare for extraction. *snaps gloves on, then slaps himself*

Thanks, Ray..I appreciate that. [ And thanks. *winks* Heh...I certainly could use your services, every now and then. ;) ]

(01-07-2009 09:27 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: *Blushes some and pounces on licks and slobbers all over* Erf!~ Hehehe...I missed you, am surprised you gave us no warning to it. Hm? Whats been going on. You could always talk to me. Welcome home ;3

*nuzzles you back, as I embrace you tightly* I've missed you too, Gabu. I've just been out of sorts for quite awhile. I'll try to be on MSN, over the weekend and bring you up to speed.

(01-07-2009 11:01 PM)Crim Wrote: AAAAAAAAAAH! KALYX! KALYX, WE LOVE YOU!

*quietly weeping* You've reminded me of the joys of a woman..... God bless you.

Thanks for the cry of enthusiasm, Crim...:) I don't quite know what you mean, above...but I was disappointed when our RPG was lost, too. [Maybe we can start another?]

(01-08-2009 07:10 AM)Gol22 Wrote: Good to see you again! Welcome back!

Hey, Gol...good to hear from you. Hope you're doing, well. I'll try to chat with you, too - when I can.

(01-08-2009 08:31 AM)Raze the Judgement Wrote: KALYX! YOU'RE BACK! :D :D :D
*hugs* How are you!?!? Huh Heart
Hey, Raze! I'm doing better, now.

??? I'm not sure if I remember you, but your smilies are eerily familiar. [Did you used to have another profile name?]
*reads some of your posts* [I'm almost 100% positive I know who this is, now...am I right? ^^]

(01-08-2009 08:51 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Remember you? Of course old bud, welcome back! I kept you a cold beer and a cookie ^.=.^

Hey, Kishy - how's you been? Sorry, I was away, but I'm back now...for good. [I could use that beer and cookie, right about now.]

(01-08-2009 10:00 AM)Ghostiemon Wrote: Hey, I remember you! You're that guy who had that thing with the thing, then that mysterious thing happened, and now Monty Python are hiding.

Hey, GM! Good to here from you, again. I'll try to MSN with you, too. I need to catch up on some of that eloquent and off-the-wall British humor. :P

(01-08-2009 06:24 PM)Mars The Great Wrote: hello

Hey, Mars! Nice to here from you.

(01-10-2009 05:23 AM)Masquerade Wrote: Yo. I'm Masquerade. Nice to meet ya! Welcome back, by the way. The site crash got everyone down I'm sure and about your personal problems; I hope you're doing okay. It's great to have you back. Losing people is never fun...Oh well. Time goes on. WELCOME BACK!!!!!! =3

Hi there, Masquerade! Thanks, for your support. I think I remember you, but I don't think that we got the chance to talk, all that much. I'll certainly make a better effort, this time around. [Love your avi!]
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz