Sisters of Eluria II (ressurection)
01-05-2009, 03:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2009, 04:17 PM by Altima.)
Sisters of Eluria II (ressurection)
All right, sinc etehres really a lack of Yuri RP, I figured I'd throw out this RP, since it, and it's "brother" RP were semi-succesful.

PLOT:

Back in the early years of the third era, a sisterhood was formed. The Sisters of Eluria. The sisterhood was founded on the basis that many young girls would join their ranks and grow stronger to become greater than any warrior who is a man.

Over the years, the sisterhood produced many powerful women warriors, and witches. But, over the course of those years....things began to... happen....

CLASSES:

Melee- starts of with either 4 skills, or 3 skills and 1 magic. These are the fighters of the sisterhood, the ones who prefer brawn over brains. They advance faster in learning skills.

Hybrid- starts of with either 2 skills and 2 magic, or 3 in one category and 1 in the other. These are the mixed units of the sisterhood. They don't have a preference in combat style, which makes them a little balanced. They learn skills and magic at the same rate

Caster: starts off with either 4 magic, or 3 magic and 1 skill. The casters of the sisterhood are the brains of the sisterhood, and sometimes the most powerful, though they need a lot of studying in order to advance.

RULES:

-no god moding(making your character so uber, that she is invincible or can blow up entire buldings by winking at them)
-no powerplaying(controlling another players character)
-post flood rules are the same as on the board
-maximum of 3 characters per person

PROFILES:

I assume your character is going to be female, since this IS a Yuri rp...

NAME:
SPECIES: (human? digimon? furry? what kind?)
CLASS: (Melee, hybrid, or caster?)
WEAPON:
DESCRIPTION:
SKILLS: (if you are melee or hybrid, this is where msot of your fighting skills go)
MAGIC: (this is where your magic goes if you are a Hybrid or caster)

OBJECTIVE:

This is a Yuri rp, with a little bit of RPG element... Basically, you can get as yiffy as you want, if others wan to get yiffy, but your character is also striving to become powerful, so as you continue to train and hone your powers, you will learn more powers and skills(I will let you know when you learn either a new skill or magic, which you can gain veyr quickly through good roleplaying, or by merely being an active member in this RP)

oh and... during the game, you may challenge each other to duels, and the loser MUST do something the winner asks for.

http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]