Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
OOC: Uhm... new day, nowz? :D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Looks like everyone's ready, or as close as they'll get.

IC:

Katt stepped quietly into the bed area of the hospital wing, grinning a bit as she cracked her knuckles, "Ryuu," she whispered softly, "If you'd be so kind."

The small dragon nodded, shining brightly as he swelled up, reaching a size similar to Shira's, falling onto all fours her let out a deafening roar.

"GAHHHH!" Slash screamed in shock, jumping out of bed and digging his claws into the ceiling, "WHOWHATWHEREWHEN!?"

Shadow instantly rolled out of bed, his hand grasping his sword as he jumped to his feet.

"What the hell's going on!?" The doctor from last night shouted as he walked into the room, looking like he hadn't slept all night.

"Sorry Bo, training time for the students that decided to play hero, up up up, best part is, thanks to the weekend we won't be having any classes gettingg between you and your punishment." Katt grinned.

Bo groaned a bit, "Take them and be quiet, I'm busy." he grumpled as he turned and walked back into the room he'd came from, slamming the door behind him. In the room on the cot infront of him lay Lucien, on the table nearby was an odd necklace and a book open to a page with a picture of it, "Alright, back to business, now this necklace will help supress your demonic half, should be able to call on a bit of it's powers but be careful, no telling how much it can handle without breaking." he warned as he held the necklace out for Lucien, yawning slightly, "Ugh, haven't pulled an all-nighter in ages, I'm going to bed, wake me up if someone gets decapitated." he said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"EEEEEEYAH!!" Mael screamed and fell out of bed, tangled up in her blanket. "ME PISTOL- WHERE'S ME PISTOL!?" She shouted, her familiar swimming around and around her wriggling, blanketed form in a panic.

Horyomaru jumped out of bed, baring his fangs, before he calmed down and sat on the floor. He was still heavily bandaged from having fought with Jester.

-Who was opposite his bed. Jester sat up eerily and cocked his head lopsidedly at Ryuu.

OOC:

Lefty: Yes, yes. Hehehe.

Righty: We're still here! Hehehe!

Horyo: Remember? From page one? Jester and I were... hospitalized. After fighting.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lucien stared at the necklace an then said weakly, "The bloodlust is strong. Do you honestly think it can be surpress. The blood I smell is unfamiliar,yes, however, I can only smell blood through an open wound, so whoever he is must hae gotten in a fight. Well, this jewellery is better than nothing, I guess." Lucien reached for it, but the bloodlust raging had seized control of his arm, grasping Lucien's throat instead. "GRRUGAK!" Lucien let out, surprised that he had little to no feeling in his arm. Once again he heard the voices but they spoke to him, "[i]You can't be rid of me! I am you! For every time you defy me, my voice grows louder! Now KILL THE ONE YOU SENSED! ERASE HIM FRM EXISTANCE! Or I will kill you myself!![\i]

"GAAAAAHHHH!" Lucien struggled relenlessly to control his arm, but had little success. He attempted for the necklace again, but the internal struggled flinged him off the cot and onto the ground. Lucien wriggled on the ground, trying to stop his interior self from choking him. Then, Lucien came up with an idea, howevera strange one. He looked around the room and saw a scapel on a nearby table. He limped towards the table and managed to take hold of the scapel. "Tell me something," he asked his demonic self, "if you're me, does this hurt?" He droved the scapel into his choking arm and heard the inside voice scream in agony. Lucien, too, felt a great, almost unbearable pain, however he used this opportunity to grab the necklace. The inside voice screamed louder then faded away. Lucien, now hold his arm, was panting hard from exhaustion.
"This...necklace," he said, holding it up to his face, "what is this thing?"
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Bo yawned, barely having flinched through the entire episode, "Thought I told you, it's a charm used in exorcisms to suppress demons before sending them back to hell, however since you're only half I had to fidget with it a bit to remove the whole banishing part. Was curious what would happen if half a person's banished but didn't expect you to be thrilled with the experiment." he shrugged, "Now go get some rest, the nurse's will patch up your arm."

*Rest area*

"Whoops, sorry, forgot you guys were up here." Katt laughed a bit, "Well you might as well join along, you missed a good few lessons, might as well catch up huh?" she grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"WHAT THE?!" Karomaru jumped up from his cot, groaning as he hit himself on the side of the wall he was near by as he tried to escape, "Oww, mothafuc- AGHH!" he held up by his reddened face, though no blood came out from it. "This is the last day I try to force myself to wake up on the right side of the bed," he groaned.

Reno had already waken up, his ears and nose had picked Katt and Ryuu up way before they had entered the room, and was sitting down on his butt while wagging his tails and with his tongue out, staring up at Ryuu as if he was seeing another friend.

When Karomaru finally got up and ready he looked around for everyone with his vision, finding them all and smiling to himself, despite the fact it was weekend and they were about to undergo with some punishment, "Might as well get over it," he picked kelderiver up, then looked towards Katt, "What are we going to do?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucien lay resting, Vladimir on the floor beside him, guarding is masters' scythe. Lucien was examining the necklace he wore. "That doc said this thing surpresses my demonic conciousness, and if it were to break, then...he would be let loose. Interesting. He also said I may be able to call on some of the powers surpressed, if only limited. That's very interesting. Makes for a good ace-in-the-hole if a situation were to present itself. Tis a weekend tomorrow, isn't it Vladimir? No classes. Well, when I have arisen, I'm going to train, put this necklace to the test, if you may, but for now," Lucien yawned, "I must be to my slumber." Lucien then fell asleep peacefully.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Working you all to the core, we're gonna be focusing on everything you've learned so far and then some." Katt smiled, "You all have three minutes to get down to the training area, don't you dare be a second late or Ryuu'll have a new chewtoy." she grinned, a column of light rising around her and Ryuu, both of them vanishing into it.

"Ugh, I thought we'd at least get a few days of rest. We rescued her sister for cryin' out loud." Slash groaned as he dropped form the ceiling, landing comfortably on the cot below him.

"Three minutes? Even running we'll barely make it there in time." Shadow said in shock, "Oh man, it's only gonna get worse from here isn't it?" he complained as he grabbed his blade and headed towards the door at a brisk run.

*Training ground*

Katt appeared in the training grounds, smiling over to Vook and Dot whom she'd called out to assist with the training/punishment, as well as two other students which were standing off to the side, "Well, if my estimates are right, it should take them about four minutes to get here the conventional way." she smiled as she looked up at the door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saric looked out over the school grounds from his perch on the top of the building. He always enjoyed seeing the sun rise early in the morning. Saric had much on his mind since the previous day. Including feeling the presence of a few more shadow mages within the school he knew this day would be interesting. "Well Hibi," said Saric as his familiar looked at him "looks like we should get to work."

With that he jumped off the roof and landed softly on the ground. Today he planned on finding Katt hopefully to start her own training as well as asking if he could become a staff member here at the school.
"'kay, guys. Time to break a leg, or two!" Karomaru laughed, being followed by Reno as he took off and ran ahead, turning at a fork, roughly remembering the spot to the arena.

(Girls' Dorm)

Wearing her pretty night gown, since it still was early in the morning, Yachiru padded around the room in a restless manner, having caught a decent amount of sleep but sadly she had forgotten today was a weekend. She remembered waking up briefly in the middle of the night when one of her room-mates entered, and turning towards to one of the corners she saw the busty catgirl, Kitt, lying on it, "I wonder if she knows about a good place to practise..." she murmured to herself, "But I really wonder if she's actually awake..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad