Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Katt got slowly to her feet, "Heavy, my, body doesn't seem to be listening if that makes sense." she groaned slightly.

"Do you know how to get out of here? They kinda just, walked through that weird gate and we were here." Kitt said, pouting a bit at the thought they may not get out.

Flare squawked loudly, opening her wings a large blaze of fire wrapped around the small group, when they opened again they were standing back in the training grounds.

"Huh? Flare? How'd you?" Kitt asked a bit confused.

Ryuu blinked a bit from the group's sudden appearance, the circle he was standing in suddenly brightening, creating a large pillar of light, as it faded the near unconciouss form of Ayumi and Katt, along with Saric were within it.

OOC: Sorry if it's kinda deus ex machina but I don't have time to put alot of thought into stuff if I wanna post at all between unpacking.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Uh, not complaining or anything, but what do we do now? XP
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Uhm- uh- OOH!! LOOK!! A post!

IC:

"Ah-" Mael opened her after watching the reunion. THIS was who they were supposed to rescue! But she was cute- and made Mael look almost like a man in comparison! Not that she cared. A buccaneer's beauty was about as useful as an unloaded pistol! Then without warning, they were surrounded in flames, which freaked her out for a moment as she thought the monster had returned, before they vanished again, and were suddenly in the training grounds. "...What the ruddy hell just happened?!"

Leviathan's tongue flitted out of its mouth quietly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Celebrate and get ready for the next day. Sorry for the confusion, like I said kinda preoccupied, lot going on right now but I don't wanna just stop for a bit and risk the RPG dying.

IC:

"Flare, you're amazing." Kitt cheered as she hugged the large bird, releasing it after it began to squawk, "I'm so happy to be back,"

"Kitt," Katt smiled weakly, doing a good job of hiding her injuries infront of her sister, "That dragon that took you, the blue one, did he hurt you?" she asked, growling slightly

"Uhm, n-no, not exactly," Kitt said, and it wasn't exactly a lie, "He was, actually really nice, and helped to protect me from that other one." she smiled.

"Well, all's well that ends well right?" Shadow smiled.

"Oh no, you three are in HUGE trouble!" Katt growled, turning on the three students, "You got lucky, you could've been hurt, or killed, or you could've put Kitt in even worse danger, what were you thinking?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Karomaru meeped as he realized they were now being scolded at, "Uhm, you know... I, uh... We were really worried! And we didn't know what might happen- the blue dragon bastard really gave us a beating, Ms. Katt, but we couldn't just idly stand by!" he said in their defense.

Reno's ears folded against his skull, resting his body on the ground as if he was being yelled at as well.

Dorothy, who still was in the room, became surprised at the sudden appearance of the group and she almost dropped Tina, "Everyone!" she said with a big smile, "You're all here! Oh, thank god!" she said with an obvious hint of relief, unlike Katt's strict persona.

(Dungeon)

"They are all gone..." Mar whispered to himself, still all bruised-up as he slowly but effectively stood up on one knee. His body felt weak. "Damn... I feel weak..." he growled to himself, the atmosphere around him starting to darken, "I'm not weak... I'm the strongest Fire Master!" he growled again to himself as a flashback of his fight with Ayumi returned to him, dispelling their close moment together which was holding him back down. Clenching both of his fists together Mar flexed, blood rushing through all his veins in his muscles, nearly making his ripped body burst through his clothes as a firey aura of dark purple color surrounded him.

Two brilliant, ruby-red eyes opened and glistened above the shadows over Mar, and all of a sudden what seemed to be a dark wing engulfed the blue dragon, whisking him away from the dungeon.

(Secluded Room)

"Ngh..." Mar bust open the door to his room, dragging his feet to walk inside, he headed to his bed, which still was all messy due to his earlier 'playtime' with Kitt. Sitting on the soft but firm matress, the huge dragon sprawled on his bed, drifting off to sleep to heal his wounds.

(School)

"See you, Lucien," Yachiru smiled, bowing her head before heading into her own room.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I told you, Dorothy." Vook giggled softly to herself, walking up to the group. "I told you that they'd come back SOME time." she added, kneeling down next to Katt, and patting her back. "Calm down, Katt. You should be happy that they're back here and safe." She told the feline, before standing up again. "So...who or what did you see in there?" she asked, more curious about what the children had seen, rather than punishing them for leaving the school.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
He called himself The Magic Emperor," started Saric "he was able to use all of the elements and combine them into his every attack. Myself, Katt, and Ayumi all faced him."

Then Saric began to look around a bit as if he was missing something "Where is miss. Ayumi? Did she not get teleported out with us?"
"-All in a day's work!" Mael boasted proudly, the fact that she was getting scolded totally evading her as she had never been scolded before. "Karo be right, we went in an' coulda' died but didn't an rescued the lass! Or rather- she rescued herself- and us!" She explained, then winced and grabbed her shoulder. She tried to forget that she had hurt it during the fight with the large blue dragon, but now that they were safe, it nagged at her dully. "Well ma'am," she addressed Vook, "There was this handsome, manly mass of a dragon who thrashed us, an then there was this fire bilge rat that be thrashed by us! OH, and also these- slimy- black creatures-" She tried to emphasize their description with confusing gestures.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"And what if you had been killed? Then what?" Katt asked, trying to keep her voice lower this time, "You're just students, leave these kind of problems to the adults. The powers those shadow mages wield, you were all lucky, so don't let it go to your heads." she added.

"The things were like, living shadows, freaky things too, one of them was completely immune to all of our physical attacks." Shadow added.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Both Luciens and Vladimirs eyes shot open at a strange scent. Vladimir was the first to sniff followed closely by Lucien.

"You smell that? It smell's like...blood. Slightly fresh too." Lucien grinned wickedly, his demonic sense of smell wasn't as keen as his familiars, but if an open wound was within his sense radar, he can detect it, though only detect. He was unable to track it. Luciens demonic bloodlust slowly rose.

"Ahh!" he whispered hoarsely, "The bloodlust is driving me crazy!" Vladimir also had the overwhelming bloodlust and begin to move towards the door. The door was slightly cracked, so Vladimir opened it all the way with hs snout.

"Vladimir, stop!" Lucien commanded still whispering, "I know the scent of open blood drives us to near insanity, but we can't make a scene. We have to control it." Lucien was panting at the tremondous effort it took him to surpress his craving instinct. Vladimir, however, did not comply and was halfway out the door. Lucien jumped from his bed and flew towards Vladimir, pinning him to the ground. Vladimir struggled to get his master off while Lucien struggled to keep him down.
"Vladimir!" Lucien strained to say,keeping his whisper, doing all he could to get Vladimir back in the room, "Calm down! You're making this hard for the both of us!" Vladimir moved about then let out a loud bark, which echoed throughed the narrow halls. Lucien yelped silently at the ear-piercing sound and almost lost his grasp. With a rush of adreneline, Lucien jumped back with Vladimir into the room, slamming the door shut with his foot. Lucien grasped Vladimirs muzzle and held him down with the newly found strength.
"Vladimir! Don't make such noise!" Lucien scolded, retaining his whisper, "Like I said, we DON'T want a scene. What if the wounded one found us? We aren't prepared for a fight! We don't even know how strong they may be. Also, we don't want to wake the entire school. It would send an alert, and we'd just make trouble for ourselves. We already made too much noise, so stay silent!" Vladimir calmed himself down after a few moments while Lucien tried to sleep.

"Gah! I can't get the scent out of my nostrils! I have to control it!" Lucien grasped his head with both hands in a strange effort to surpress his demonic nature. Lucien panted with a quick pace has he moved about the dorm. He looked around trying to spot something that could force him to sleep. He looked at the bed covers.

"Hmm, a bit out of the ordinary, but I've little choice." Lucien took the top sheets, rolled them up, wrapped them around his neck and pulled. Lucien started choking and Vladimir moved to help, thinking his master was in danger. "Vladimir, halt!" Vladimir stopped dead, "I'm only trying to strangle myself into unconciousness. Risky, yes, but this may be the only way to surpress the bloodlust." Lucien continued choking, his body wanted to stop, but Lucien kept that down. Luciens eyes almost rolled back when finally, Lucien started to dim, making less of a ruckus. Luciens hands dropped to his sides and he fell forward towards the bed.

"Good night, Vladimir." Lucien said softly before dropping unconcious on the bed. Vladimir jumped onto his bed, sniffing his master. He whimpered slightly as he sat next to Lucien, curled up, and went to sleep himself.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers