Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Kitt! Kitt I'm so happy you're okay!" Karomaru smiled, trying to hold in his tears as he tightly held her in a warm embrace, Reno was running around them in circles, happily barking, "Let's get out of here! Everyone's waiting!" he then said, promptly breaking their hug as he stared at her teary eyes, "It's okay! We won't let any big lizard take you away now!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucien continued to follow Vladimir through the labyrinth of a school, until Vladimir paused, looked up, then ran foward. Lucien ran right behind him, turning a whole lot of corners, until Lucien turned one corner to find Vladimir stopped in his path.

"Vladimir please warn next time you come to a sudden halt like that, I could've tripped over you, especially since I was blinded by a corner." Lucien looked up as well and saw a figure. Is that? he thought, his suspicions were answered when he saw the small fairy floated about the figure. Lucien ran towards her, whistling for attention. "Stay there!" he shouted to her, "I need to speak with you!"
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"So you are finally awake huh?" said Saric "as for the 'big guy' as you put it he left. We are currently on our way to reunite with Miss. Ayumi since she went off to fight with Mar if I remember his name correctly. How are you feeling by the way?"
Yachiru turned around as she heard the call for attention, Lana muffling a grunt as she saw the boy from before approaching with the ugly-looking dog. As the petite but well endowed salamander girl turned she curiously stared at the approaching Lucien, simply uttering a: "Yes?" as she expected the boy to state his business as she removed her paws from her large sides not to look rude.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucien stopped in front of Yachiru, panting a bit from the vigorous running. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I must have been incredibly rude bidding farewell without even bothering to say it directly to you. I can't expect myself to make any friends if I can't even put common courtesy as a priority. If there is anything I can do to make up for my behavior, please state it." Lucien had a side thought that he may be overreacting, but he wasn't going to take any chances.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Yachiru didn't understand why Lucien looked so exasperate with the apology. To her, it hadn't even sounded as if he had meant ill with his farewell he was mentioning, but since he seemed quite worried about it, she decided it would be best if she just played along, "It's alright, Lucien. Maybe I drove you around too much today" she gave him a smile, her tail wagging a bit behind her large butt.

OOC:

Dot: Are you ever going to consider not adding remarks on our curves every single time you post for us?

DMX: I won't promise trying, but I'll attempt to try.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucien started to get a very strange feeling, however, it wasn't one of concern or suspicion, it was a slight embarressment. However, this was strong, Lucien felt as if he had ventured into a desert. This female's sweet talk, Lucien thought, and the subtle gestures, what's going on with me? I feel like I'm on fire. Lucien fiddled with the collar of his suit in attempt to cool himself down, Vladimir looked curiously at his master, wondering why he was acting strangely. And for first time, Lucien was lost for words.

"Uh...well...I..." Lucien tried, but the burning embarressment grew. Lucien had figured that he was making a nuisance of himsef like this. "Well, like I said, if there's anything I could do, I'll do it. I just want this guilt, if but an awkward guilt, to go. Anything...anything." Lucien had one word stuck on his mind. He turne away in order to hide his expression from Yachiru, afraid that he was doing something wrong again.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Determined to relieve the boy of his apparent anguish, Yachiru vigorously nodded to Lucien, grabbing her paws behind her back as she nodded towards the half-demon, "Sure. We can attempt training together tomorrow after classes. What do you say?" she sweetly said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucien jumped slightly at the remark, but recovered quickly. "Right, I'll see you in the morning then." Lucien gave Yachiru a quick pat on the shoulder before turning around back to his dorm. He needed the sleep badly. In his dorm, he closed the door and quickly dropped onto the bed. "Vladimir, wake me when it's morning." With that, he quickly fell asleep.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Just posting my character profile. XP

Name: Hyouzen Masuda
Teacher/student: Student
Race: Water Dragon
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bi
Description: A red haired dragon with deep blue eyes. Standing at 9’8” tall, he's a tall water dragon with a burly, muscular form. Aquamarine scales cover most of his body while ivory white scales cover his chest and muzzle. He also has finned ears and arms along with a finned tail. He usually wears a large black t-shirt, dark blue jacket, and blue jeans which struggle to contain his muscular body.
Affinity: Water
Spells:

Defensive: Blinding Blizzard: A small, fierce snowstorm is created near Hyouzen, disorienting his enemies with snow and fog.

Offensive: Cold Snap: A pillar of ice shoots up from the ground before bursting before the target.

Offensive 2: Tidal Wave: An arc of razor sharp water energy shoots out of Hyo’s sword when it’s swung.

Weapon: Enki (Claymore)
Familiar: Daedalius
Background: He’s your stereotypical musclehead and so he thinks with his fists first, is kind of rude, and doesn’t really have a sense of danger. While he does have a lot of physical power, his magical abilities are somewhat lacking.

Familiar:
Name: Daedalius
Species: Water Wyrm
Description: A water snake that is amphibious and swift. He is covered in red scales with yellow whiskers.
Affinity: Water
Abilities: Can swim or float out of water, can deliver very swift biting attacks, and can breathe ice and freeze small opponents.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions