Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
OOC: Well... I'm done waiting for Mian, I guess. Sorry for the humongous delay on my behalf, guys.

IC:

Upon contact, the water that hit the fleuret became steam and the magic weapon shrank into a tiny knife, the shield attempting to guard the fleuret as the flames re-kindled.

This was the opening they needed, and as soon as Shadow was in position, Karomaru nodded to the white wolf, "Let's do it!" he called out, before rushing the helmet, "Chaaaarge!" he shouted, lunging at the large fire helmet.

(Training Hall)

Dorothy stopped talking as soon as Vook's finger placed itself on her young lips, she stayed silent as the older dragon spoke and replied with a firm nod "Yes, of course. I'm sorry I almost lost it, it's the first time I've ever had to put myself to deal with a situation like this... You seem so calm and sure of yourself, it's impressive." She gave Vook a small smile.

(School Halls)

Yachiru giggled, "It's maybe too much for tonight. Nobody's up, everywhere's dark, and there's not a single candle lit" to put emphasis to her point she nodded her way to the multiple corners where the unlit candles rested, "I suppose that, without anybody being awake and with the teacher's current opposition we won't get very far. It's best that we call it a night for now, don't you think?" she finally asked, not looking anxious anymore.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Now Lucien was beyond confused. He wondered why she had a sudden change of mind. He also wondered why almost everything he had brought up was either ignored or opposed with. Lucien turned away to keep his depressed look to himself, for Yachiru had once again spoken with the greater sense of direction in the situation. He began to wonder if he was ever going to fit in. "Very well." he mumbled, almost turning into an eerie whisper, "Good night, then. Come Vladimir." The familiar followed. Lucien didn't even bother to make eye contact with Yachiru.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Shadow's a dark gray color DMX, Katt's the only white furred character I have. And this has been dragging on a bit longer than I expected, so within the next couple of posts the dungeon crawl will end and we'll start the next chapter of the RPG.

IC:

"Let's go ya overgrown matchstick!" Shadow shouted as he jumped towards the helmet, both students gliding past eachother as they struck it.

"And this is the part where you fall down and die." Slash grinned.

The magic emperor grinned under his mask as he lowered his arm, Well, I believe this has been enough for one day. If you'll excuse me, I have more pressing matters to attend, he lifted his other arm, conjuring a gateway next to him, I'd suggest getting your friend out of here, the longer she stays, the more dark magic will infest her, you'll be lucky if you can get her down to a heartless killing machine after all that she's soaked up. he laughed darkly as he stepped through the portal, the clawed gateway instantly collapsing in on itself as he did.

I hope all went according to plan. The magic emperor said as he stepped out of the gate, into the room Thorne was currently occupying.

"Of course, how could it have failed? It will take a few days, or possibly weeks, for the hive mind to form, but once it does you should have complete control." she smiled.

Hmmm, I don't like variables, we'll need to make sure it works. there was a slight chuckle in his voice, How would you and Mar feel about, re-enrolling? he laughed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Dark gray is barely noticeable o: You should liven up your colors!

Oh. And I thought he was white 'cuz of the Bleach RP! But okay!

IC:

Karomaru landed behind the helmet, where Shadow had been standing before. The large fire creature shook for a moment before it stood still. Karomaru batted the kelderiver to the side as if he was getting rid of bloodstains from the blade, the fleuret and shield suddenly dissolving away.

The helmet emitted a low growl, before it burst and a single spark fell to the ground, making a hissing sound as it finally doused.

"We did it!" Karomaru cheered as he turned around and jumped with a victorious uppercut to the air.

"Arf!" barked a happy Reno in chore.

(Halls)

"Thanks for cheering me up," Yachiru told herself as she watched Lucien go, before turning around and heading to her own room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, it's like I said, Dorothy. Worrying doesn't make things any better." Vook replied, crossing her arms casually over her chest. "Do you want to stay here, or go back to your room or...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: For that last time I'm not dying my hair hot pink so stop asking.

IC:

"Well that was easier than I expected, guess now all we have to do is find your girlfriend." Shadow chuckled a bit.

Kitt meanwhile was only a few feet away from Karo and the others, having been wandering through the halls, unaware that the blocked passages and locked doors were actually leading her towards them as she stepped into the halls, freezing as she barely made out a number of humanoid shapes, unable to recgonize the gang in the dark.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saric sighed and sank to the floor. In a sense he was relieved since while he was stronger here that Magic Emperor seemed to be stronger still. However he did not rest long and turned his attention to Katt. She seemed to be alright but that being was right she was absorbing some of the shadow energy of this place. Luckily Saric believed that he could remove some of it at the very least and if his training to control shadow magic worked on her than their should be very little trouble. He gently picked her up and began to move down the hallway where his Familiar had gone hoping to catch up with it and everyone else.

-----------------------

Hibi had been busy however. Since neither Mar nor Ayumi seemed to be doing much of anything the familiar had been attempting to move the debris out of the way to allow for a quick escape out of here. It was nearly complete too and should be ready once the others arrived.
Lucien put the scythe he carried on his back against the wall and then fell backwards on the bed. He was thinking about all that had happened; the mysterious disapperences, the blocked-off training area, the salamander girl...the girl. Yachiru was her name, Lucien recalled, she was sweeter than the others he had encountered, but he suddenly remembered the ignoring by the teachers, the disconcerning of his ideas, the...deja vu.

"Oh, Vladimir, what am I to do? I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever do anything right. I mean, I didn't even bother to look her direction when I said my farewell. What kind of disregarding monster would be that vulgar?" He quickly found the answer "Me. Of course, I'm not the monster though. No, I am a demon!" Lucien put his hand to his face and sighed, "I can't sleep with these thoughts, with this guilt. I have to find that reptillian female again and apologize. For being so rude, after she's been so nice." Lucien got up, reequipped his scythe, called his familiar and walked out of the dorm. "I know not where her dorm is, but that shouldn't be a problem. Vladimir, sniff her out." Vladimir put his nose to the ground and began to track the scent. Lucien followed his familiar in hopes of finding Yachiru again, no matter what or who got in his way.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Can't really decide what to do about Mar, maybe I'll leave him 'paralyzed' until the gang catches up to the exit or something.

And Shadow, you'd look so cute with some pink dye. *Snicker*

IC:

Karomaru immediately blushed hard "H-hey! It's not like that, I-" but he suddenly stopped as he heard steps from not too far away, being able to clearly hear it since after the tandem attack to the Fire Ghost he had gone past the humongous fire monster, "You hear that?" the boy said, tightening his grip on kelderiver, before he heard Reno bark and run past him.

"Arf! Arf! Arf!" Reno happily barked, easily able to make Kitt out in the distance with his powerful nose.

"Hey, Reno! Wait, hey!" Karomaru put his sword away to make running easier and set off to chase after his familiar, relieved that the shadows weren't appearing before them for now. That's when he started making the figure out, a progressively bigger smile drawing in his face as the long-haired youth approached Kitt. "Kiiiiiiitt!" He shouted, waving a hand as he neared her. Finally they had found who they had set out to rescue.

(School: Arena)

"No, it's okay. I'll remain here for a while... Just in case," the young dragoness smiled up to the older.

(School: Hallway)

Lana glided in circles around Yachiru "Oh, mistress! You have taken yet another step towards maturity! It's like I always say," the fairy continued rambling, most of which Yachiru ignored as she headed to her room, only making out the last of the fairy's yadda, "Waiting for the perfect moment and indulging in a correct amount of sleep never fails to form one's routine!"

"I wonder if you'll let me indulge in a correct amount of sleep," Yachiru gave a small smirk to her familiar, who replied with a snarl and an offended snort. "It was just a small joke," Yachiru said, suddenly stopping mid-walk as she went over what she had just said: "A joke?" she thought to herself, absent-mindedly looking up at the structure's ceiling, placing a paw on her wide hips while apparently reminiscing. Lana would only comment about her head-in-the-clouds moment, but nothing more, as Yachiru needn't to hurry since she was only a few steps from her room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare squawked loudly as the dog ran towards them.

"Karo? KARO-CHAN!" Kitt shouted with excitement, happy to finally see a friendly face she ran forward, nearly tackling him in a hug, "It's soo good to see a friendly face." She pouted a bit, tears forming in her eyes, "That big red lizard, was so mean."

With a loud groan Katt slowly recovered, with the dark influence gone she was feeling much better than she had been, "Ugh, where, where'd that big guy go?" she growled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad