Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Hey, it's working! Look!" Karomaru pointed over to the shield, which had shrank in size after being hit with water. He then guessed that was their chance, and made for the helmet, attempting to thrust kelderiver through it, but was stopped mid-trip as the fleuret guillotined the floor in Karomaru's way. "WAH!" He came to a forced stop, the ground around the fleuret exploding in flames. "Crap! It DOES have a brain..." He observed, growling. "Mael! Douse this one too!"

(School: Halls)

"Huh?" Yachiru blinked a bit, looking up to Lucien. Everything he quickly had said was being processed in her mind. She detected some genuine concern, but giggled to him to shake it off, "Come now. Why wouldn't I want to accept help if I was the one to ask you to help me in the first place? That sounds like quite a silly question, tee-hee." She heartily laughed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmm, Lucien wondered, could I have really just said all that now? Lucien was flabbergasted, perhaps the half-human personality he had took over. Whatever the reason, he replied, "It's just, well, I don't want lose my first friend to a frustrating event."

Vladimir grunted for attention. Lucien turned to his familiar, "Don't think I'm disconcerning you, Vladimir. You're a good companion as well."

Lucien turned back to Yachiru and changed the subject, "Now about the matter at hand; neither of us have a decent layout of this facility and finding someone would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack, so what can we do?" Lucien thought hard about it...and then, something came up,
"Of course! Why didn't I think of this in the first place?" He turned to Vladimir, "Vladimir, start sniffing."

Vladimir gave a confused grunt. Lucien turned back to Yachiru and explained, "Vladimir is a enhanced werewolf, a super predator, and they have this canine ability to sniff out their prey. So, my idea is to have Vladimir here sniff out somebody, so that we can get some assistance from them. How does that sound to you?" Lucien asked smiling.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Hearing her opponent in the same state as she was, Ayumi struggled upright, her shaking arms and legs barely able to keep her on her hands and knees. But through sheer willpower, the teacher crawled shakily over to her former pupil. She couldn't tell whether he was concious or not, but she didn't really care at this point.

"M-Mar... I never thought it would... c-come to this..." The teacher murmured softly, her arms too tired to hold her up anymore, causing her head to fall onto the dragon's chest, cushioned by her masses of hair. Ayumi curled her body closer to her opponent's, breathing heavily as she tried to stay awake.

"You... you always were my b-best pupil... you know..." She whispered, before her eyes closed and her body went limp, her chest rising only slightly as she continued to breath, pressed closely to the dragon she was just fighting.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Whew..." Vook sighed in relief, rubbing her forehead a bit, turning back to Dorothy. "Glad that went well. Anyways, I don't really sense much magic, here..." she added, kneeling next to the crater and placing her claw flat to the ground, closing her eyes. "Definitely not enough for a portal spell, but still some." she spoke, before standing again. "But then again, this is just the residue of magic that had been cast here."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Hey, Shadow, if Digilord doesn't reply anytime soon I can make a new character pop up to clean up. Most characters are becoming kind of immobile since the Magic Emperor is still sort of in the same way as the exit's.

IC:

Mar grunted and groaned, unable to bear the emotional pain he was feeling as Ayumi cuddled and talked to him. They had just tied into an arguably all-out fight. Both had given their best, and even though he had suffered humiliation and she had suffered damage, he still felt the fire adept on him. "Why...? Why is she hugging me like that?" he thought, his wounded pride attacking his rational thought like an animal. His fangs clenched as well as his fists, he couldn't move. He felt like he wanted to grip Ayumi and rip her to shreds bare-handed, but he couldn't even move his neck. He was completely paralyzed. "Why is she doing this...? Damnit! Why can't I move?!" he cursed at himself, the dragon shutting his eyes tightly.

(School: Halls)

"Uhm..." Yachiru immediately intercepted, "Are you sure we want him to 'hunt somebody down'?" She asked. The context of what Lucien had suggested didn't exactly encourage her as she scaredly visualized Vladimir tearing someone up in the middle of the halls. "And even so... who will be up at this time of the night?" The short salamander ironically retorted.

(School: Training Arena)

"It's almost 2 hours since they left..." Dorothy worriedly thought as she cuddled Tina to her chest, "I'm worried, Vook..." She said softly. "Maybe we shouldn't have sent them alone... What if they need healing? What if Mr. Saric isn't trustworthy? Or..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I got some ideas, but I'll keep yours in mind. Don't want you having to make 50 million characters to cover for everyone, let's just pretend they're still duking it out for now.

IC:

Shadow dodged a blast of fire as he spun around the armor, "Karo, let's try attacking him together, no way he can guard from both sides no matter how strong he is!"

*School: Training Area*

Ryuu let out a loud roar as he spun around to glare at Dorothy, almost as if daring her to finish her sentence, his tail twitching in agitation. It wasn't easy for him to stay there knowing his mistress needed help, but without him as an anchor the circle wouldn't work to get them back once they were safe.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I never said that he was going to hunt someone, I just said we could use that ability to our liking. Plus, we don't know who would be up this late, but it's better than doing nothing. Also, if we do find someone, unless they attack us, there's really nothing to worry about. Vladimir won't attack unless it's on my command." Lucien looke at Vladimir the back at Yachiru. "Or do you have a better idea?" Lucien asked, raising at eyebrow.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Yarr! Leave that cutlass to me!" Mael yelled as if to get the flame boss' attention, before she formed waterballs in each hand and threw them at the fleuret simultaneously. "Booya!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
((Don't leave me! I am back for now, stupid research paper.))

Things were not looking good. While Saric could hold off the Emperor for as long as he needed too, but he was unable to make any kind of advance on the guy. He was unbelievably tough and due to the enhanced magic reserves this place provided Saric could not just wear him out like he was best at doing. His skills were all based on defense and draining his opponents energy. It was just bad luck that he was paired with someone who would be immune to such tactics. The last thing he thought might help was recalling Hibi, his familiar might just help push the balance of power in his favor. However he did not know what kind of situation the familiar was in and so dared not risk it for now.

-------------------------------

Hibi was in fact fine. It had slowed a bit when it felt the heat rise from where it was heading but had resumed its course. It arrived only to see its target and one of the teachers laying on the floor the fight apparently over. It was disappointed that it could not have aided the teach but was glad it missed the inferno. It shrank down to its smaller size and slowly crawled over to the two just in case its target was still able to move.
"Shhh..." The silver dragoness brought a finger gently to Dot's lips. "Worrying isn't going to make this situation any better, Dorothy." she spoke, shaking her head a bit. "The only thing we can do is wait, and hope that they return safely."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan