Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
For a moment, Lucien said nothing. He was surprised that someone actually spoke to him. He remembered that in his human life, he was never acknowledged, just because he was half-lesser demon. But now, he was being acknowledged after so many years.

Vladimir started sniffing and then snarled at whatever thing the reptilian female had in her paw.

"Calm down, Vladimir!" Lucien commanded, "We have no quarrel with her."

Vladimir snorted, but he sat back calmly. Lucien decided that whatever she wanted of him would be better than wandering aimlessly throughout the halls.

"What kind of favor?" Lucien tried to sound friendly, but his half-demon nature prevented him from changing his dark tone of voice.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Huh? Are you saying... a section of that wall is..." Karomaru didn't finish the sentence, he just walked towards Shadow with Reno still in his arms to have a better look of the ripple effect on the wall. "Why did he bounce back if there was this thing?" The boy asked out loud.

It was then that Reno began struggling against Karo's grip, before he loudly barked again and just jumped off, leaping towards the rippling walls that engulfed him and made him disappear.

"Reno!" Karomaru yelled, and without thinking, ran after his familiar. However, as if there had been a little step, just below the rippling wall, he tripped over, "WAH!" he rolled forwards, disappearing into the rippling wall as well.

(Halls)

"Wh-why does it smell like dirty alley mutt?" The fairy inside the cute salamander girl's paw wriggled. Her master gave Lucien a soft, relaxating smile instead as she put her paw behind her back and stretched out her free one to greet Lucien.

"I'm Fukumi Yachiru. Pleased to make your acquantice." The female student said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saric reacted almost instantly, and only just barely managing to reach Katt's prone form. Unfortunately he was not fast enough with his phase and received a few scrapes for his troubles but nothing serious. He rolled out of the attack and glared at the Magic Emperor.

"You mistake wanting to protect others as a weakness," he said laying Katt gently down and placing himself between her and their attacker "in fact such desires can make one stronger. Also I am well aware of the interesting properties of this place and ever since we began our fight I have been making use of it as well. It appears we are at an impass. While you have little to no chance of seriously harming me it would seem that I cannot merely bide my time till you run out of mana."

------------------------

Hibi could feel a large amount of heat building up before it. It knew that things were about to get very dangerous though it could tell that it would not be alone in whatever fight it would soon find itself in. Hibi hoped it could close the distance before it was too late.
Lucien hesistated for a moment, and then extended his own arm and shook hands with Yachiru.

"I am called Lucien." he replied "I must apologize for my Familiar's previous behavior. Whenever he finds a scent he doesn't recognize, he assumes it's a threat, probably due to his instincts as a predator."

Lucien looked to Vladimir, who was still eying whatever Yachiru held, snarling a little.

"Vladimir, stop that. She is no threat to us."

Vladimir turned his head to his master, but did not stop snarling. Lucien, now a bit frusturated, gave his Familiar a demonic look. Almost instantly, Vladimir kept silent and calm.

Lucien turned toward Yachiru again, "Forgive me again." Lucien said, still failing to lighten his omnious tone, "So, did you need me for something?"

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"That's fine. My Familiar isn't exactly what I had hoped for anyway." Yachiru smiled a bit, allowing Lana to escape.

Lana coughed slightly, offended by her master's comment "Pardon me, Young Master? I'll have you know I come from a royal line of mystic fairies that,"

"Enough." The small reptilian female cut Lana short, and then went back to Lucien, "I'd like to test my magic spells of defense, and I've heard there's a training arena for students to practise." She said, apparently olbivious about what had happened with the other students, "Would you like to be my partner?" she then asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmm, sounds like a challenge to me. The magic emperor grinned under his helmet, a dark laugh escaping from it, "I will enjoy destroying you, and making a test subject out of your friend, being able to wield such magic, even I was impressed." He remained standing infront of Sarric, blocking off the hallway, Fools, all I require is a few more minutes. If everything's been going according to plan, she should be there right about now. he thougt, "Thorne, it's almost time. Leave us, and get to your post." he ordered.

"Right away sir," Thorne bowed, leaning against the wall as it opened up and swallowed her, closing up behind her.

Elsewhere in the labyrinth Kitt continued through the twisting halls, almost as if being drawn by an unseen force. She stopped infront of a thick dark metal door, taking a small gulp as she began to push it open, the door swinging open almost of it's own free will, Kitt let a gasp of shock as she looked into the room, sitting in the middle of it in a large cage attached to a number of odd devices was her familiar, "Oh no, please, be okay," She shouted as she ran in, grabbing onto the cage, "RRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHGGGGGG!!" She let out a loud roar of pain as dark magic crackled over her body as she pulled open the cage.

Flare immediately flew out of the cage, landing on Kitt's shoulder, nuzzling at her cheek in affection.

"I'm okay," Kitt smiled, "And I missed you too." she let out a soft sigh of relief.

"Uh, did you see that?" Shadow asked, looking down at Slash.

"Not if you didn't." Slash immediately said, unsure if he was going insane or not.

Shadow poked at the wall with his foot, noticing the areas around it that were solid wall before stepping through, meeting Karo and Reno on the other side, "Whoa, that was a weird feeling." he looked back, expecting to see the wall they had just walked through, instead seeing nothing but open space, almost like a one-way mirror you could walk through, "What the hell is up with this," Shadow stopped, his ear twitching slightly as he heard a scream, "Uh-oh, looks like we're just in time to play hero."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That... will have to wait, buddy." Said Karomaru from the floor, looking forwards as the one-way hall shone far away, "I don't think light can move." He then stood, up keeping Reno behind him, "And it's approaching here, fast!" he gasped, a gigantic fireball closing in before stopping in front of them, as if it had no intentions of crashing onto the students.

Karomaru's eyes had been shut tightly, he felt warmth from nearby, although it was a stinging warmth rather than a comforting one, he didn't feel pain yet, however. "Wh-what?" he stuttered, falling on his butt again as he looked up at the large sphere made of fire that stood in their way. "Damn! And we're so close!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Finally, Lucien thought, somewhere which I can test how my skills. He knew this was better than staying bored in the halls all day. Plus, he had made a possible friend.

"Very well" Lucien replied "I shall accept your offer. I just hope we don't have any disputes among us." Lucien turned toward Vladimir "Right, Vladimir?"

Vladimir sniffed once in a smug agreement, not taking his eyes off the fairy Familiar.

Lucien sighed "You just don't listen, do you?" Lucien patted his Familiar's head twice and Vladimir moved closer to Lucien, so his fur touched Lucien's legs, but still glaring at Lana.

Lucien rolled his eyes. "Whatever am I gonna do with you Vladimir? You can't keep thinking everything's a threat to us just because you don't know what it is." Lucien gave a small grin and Vladimir gave a short, low growl.

Lucien laughed softly, again failing to sound less demonic "Forgive me once again, he's just overprotective is all."

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"I fail to see why you need protection, considering you're the one who will be assaulting me." Yachiru giggled with a hint of irony as she turned her back to Lucien, her long tail swishing along the air as she began walking down the halls, "I'm sure it's in this direction, to the left." She then added, "Shall we?" she stopped briefly, looking back towards Lucien with a gleeful smile. The prospect of being attacked seemingly did not faze her despite it would be her first time, practise or not.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucien raised an eyebrow. Strange female, he thought. Most of the simple training he had done as a human were always with a serious attitude. This one, however, seemed happy and almost eager to train, which concerned Lucien. He begin to wonder why she was so happy and why did she choose him, someone she probably never saw before, as a partner? Lucien shook his head to clear his mind from the concerning thoughts. He answered to Yachiru "Let's shall." Lucien moved in her direction, but stopped. He turned his head around to see Vladimir looking in various directions.

"Come Vladimir!" Lucien commanded. Vladimir's attention turned toward his master and he obeyed. Lucien proceeded to follow Yachiru to training arena, wondering what kind of training awaits him.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers