Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Like we're just gonna sit this one out." Slash jumped forward.

"Yeah, we're gonna get the heck out of the teacher's way and let her do her job!" Shadow shouted as he grabbed Slash's tail and pulled him back, "Karo we need to get moving, if we're here we'll only be a distraction, let's get Kitt and we can get out of this madhouse."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Been teachin' here a while, Dottie." Vook giggled, sticking her tongue out a bit, her tail swishing behind her. "So, whaddaya wanna do? Continue with our little fashion show or...?" she added with a smile, standing up from the chair she was sitting in.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
((Just a heads up my posts shall be very sparse for the forseeing future due to trouble at home. I will attempt to post as often as possible but expect delays.))

He has skill I will admit that, thought Saric just seconds before the attack hit where he was.

Its power was immense for sure and caused a cave in adding to the magma already present. It very easily sealed off that direction in a fiery conflagration of melted stone. However shortly after a form could be seen emerging from the wreckage. It was Saric with barely a scratch on him. "You forgot I could do this as well," he said confidently "feel free to waste such displays it is not like you could actually hit me with any of them."

This is not looking too good, he thought while I can keep the phasing up for some time it does not look like I can redirect his attacks to easily and my own don't have the punch needed. I can resort to close combat but it may be just as tricky due to all of that armor. I will just have to find a weak spot quickly.

-----------------------

Hibi saw the falling stones but was not too concerned. It's first move was to simply take some of the rocks, its immense size allowed it quite a bit of protection alone. It next blasted the larger bits to more manageable sizes with potent Dark Lances. Lastly when the worst of the cave in had subsided and it became too difficult to move Hibi shrank itself down and maneuvered through the gaps between stones, occasionaly expanding in order to provide more room for its smaller self to move through.

Finally it was free but it had lost some time attempting to maneuver through everything. It increased in size and resumed its pursuit still eager to take down the overconfident dragon.
Mar's body disappeared from sight as Ayumi finished, it had almost looked like as if his frame had dissolved into thing black smoke. His face, a dangerously sensual expression naturally plastered on it, in front of the teacher's as he stood only a few steps away from her while bending forwards to make sure their height levels were evened out. "Are you done?" he simply asked.

"T-teacher!" Karomaru stuttered, holding Kelderiver by its hilt in a strong manner and prepared to leap towards the dragon to attempt to push him away, his jeans got tugged at by Reno's maw from below though. "R-Reno?!"

The little puppy-like familiar growled, it apparently understood the situation, and what Shaun had said. They had to use this chance to proceed or risk the whole rescue operation! Karomaru only had to fix his eyes on Reno's to understand this, and as much as he disliked the facts, he grit his teeth and nodded to Ayumi, "We'll be back! Please hold off until then!" he said, hurrying with Reno past Shaun, "Let's go!" he said, starting to hurry for the exit to the fourth beneath floor.

(Dot's Room)

Dorothy pondered, before replying with a smile: "Well, I actually was thinking maybe we've had enough fun for today. Shouldn't we go check the area around the gym? Maybe the others are back already..." she said, obvious concern in her voice.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Waste? Haven't you even figured it out yet? I haven't even had to tap into my own stores of power, this entire dungeon is designed to absorb and concentrate arcane magicks, and channel them. You have no hope of victory, thanks in part to two disadvantages you currently have. My access to an endless supply of power, and," He glanced down towards the unconciouss Katt, "Your desire to protect these weaklings!" he laughed, firing a barrage of dark spiked tendrils towards the feline.

"If they're this focused on catching us we've gotta be close," Shaun said as he caught up with Karo, "Slash run ahead and see if you can find her, Karo think your familiar might be able to sniff her out or something?" he asked.

Meanwhile Kitt had already started walking around the dungeon, her natural curiousity getting the better of her as she explored the area, not looking for anything in particular, though she was keeping an eye out for her pheonix.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Alrighty then, if you say so." The silver dragoness nodded and stood up, brushing her hair out from in front of her eyes. "Let's go then, Dottie!" she added with a smile, heading towards the door.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I hope I'm not kicked out instantly of this just for being extremely late. I also hope this bio works out. I can never tell when I'm making myself too powerful or not.

Name: Lucien
Teacher/student: student
Race: half-human, half-lesser demon
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Description: Teenager, dark hair, blue eyes, dresses in a three-piece suit; gray jacket, white undershirt, black tie. Black trousers and boots.
Affinity: Shadow
Defensive: Impulse-invisible shockwave pushes back enemy or projectile. Cannot fully stop projectiles
Offensive: Negative Force-crimson orb of electricity emits in Lucien's hand with a teal ring connected by electricity surrounding it. Throws. Explodes on impact.
Weapon: Scythe, metal is unusually dark and the staff looks like it's made of bones, it even had a skull on the end of the staff whose jaw was connected to it.
Familiar: Pitch-Black Werewolf
Backround:A bit of a troublemaker in elementary school, very unsocial in middle school, disliked by classmates in high school for being half-lesser demon (he went to a human high school, middle school, and elementary school.) Deals with stresses of human life, is only satisfied when he is at the magical school.
Other info: Likes those who agree with him, dislikes those who scath or scold him, talks when he needs or wants to, overall-quiet.

Familiar:

Name: Vladimir
Species: A simple werewolf corrupted by an evil spirit
Description: It's eyes are nothing but white and it's fur is all pitch-black. Other than these, it looks like an ordinary werewolf.
Affinity: Shadow
Abilities: Possesses feral strength, speed, and stamina when on guard in battle.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: o: Welcome! Just for your info, next time, you should PM the Game Master of the RPG (Its creator, usually) to ask before posting a profile when a RPG's gone for too long. I doubt there'll be any problem from here-on, but it's a nice courtesy to do that and something to keep in mind in the future :D

Oh, and Shadow, in case it comes up, I've a character that can immediately interact with Venin's, since she just became available fortunately. Just gotta make her official first! :3

IC:

"Right! Reno!!" Karomaru called down to his familiar as they all ran, "Heard Shadow?"

"Arf!" Reno barked, stopping immediately, followed by Karomaru, who observed the little one as he smelled around to track Kitt. He did have a chance to get Kitt's scent, and that's what Karo hoped in.

"Right, dogs need to focus their nose on the ground to check for the faintest smell... I wonder if Kitt went through here." The blonde boy said to himself, unable to stop feeling uneasy. "Hey, Shadow, where'd Slash go?" he asked.

(School)

"You put a barrier around here so students wouldn't be able to pass, didn't you?" Dorothy asked as she stood in front of the training arena.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi sighed in relief as the students ran off, but her gaze hardened into one of determination as she regarded Mar.
'Not quite, sweetie.' Was all she said as his body seemed to disappear. Whatever tricks he now knew, Ayumi knew the real Mar. Or at least, she had used to. Instead of exchanging further words, Ayumi put her fingers to her lips and blew a searing stream of fire in the dragon's direction, while Koko stood at her heels, teeth bared.

Ayumi knew well that she could die here, as Mar's abilities and strength now matched her own, or possibly surpassed it. However, giving up wasn't one of her strong points, and so she would fight for her survival, and that of her students.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Yeah that's fine if you want to DMX. And Venin I don't expect you to read through all 81 pages of this RPG but if you could read enough to get the basic gist of what's going on right now that'd be great.

IC:

"Probably searching around, should be back,"

As if on cue with Shadow's words Slash skidded to a halt infront of them, "Sheesh, this place makes the labyrinth look like a hallway, there's more twists and turns than even I can check, I know where a few dead ends are but past that nothing, doesn't look like there's anything that's gonna wanna kill us back there."

"Doubt they expected us to get past the big guy back there. Our advantage." Shadow said as he looked down a few side halls, "Reno got anything?" he asked.

"You know if he needs a scent I've got a piece of that teacher's clothes, they're sisters right?"

"And why do you have that?" Shadow asked.

"Uh, you know, never know when you'll need something." Slash grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad