Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Well then I suppose I'll just have to take care of that breathing problem of yours. The Magic Emperor raised up his hand, chunks of the ground rising up, "Let's see what your magic can do." he laughed, hurling the boulders at Sarric.

"Okay, mindless physical violence isn't working, and it's the only thing we're good at!" Slash shouted, evading a number of black tentacles shot out at him, striking the wall behind him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Deducing Thorne and the Emperor were taking care of their 'guests' with enough efficiency, Mar had decided to pursuit the escapee. His prescence vanished from the section where the others were fighting as his clawed feet nearly smashed the ground as he ran after Ayumi, a smirk drawn on his muzzle as all he had to do was follow her scent to keep track of the teacher. "Hunting never felt so good down here." He told himself.

(BF3)

"Awooo!" Reno loudly howled, a burst of fire blasting the shadows in front of Karomaru.

"Woah! Reno, you can do that?" The boy said, stepping back not to be consumed by the moderate explosion, "Hey, is it affecting it?!" he gasped, checking their enemies.

(Dorothy's Room)

"That will be all! I'll be sure to use what I learned today!" The olive-colored lizard said, bowing respectfully to Vook. "I'll see you tomorrow, Ms. Vook!" she smiled gratefully.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The rock struck where, and around, Saric but none seemed to leave any mark and just bounced off the floor and away from him. "That it?" he asked still as calm and cool as he had been so far "if that is all the so called Magic Emperor has to show than this will not be a very tough fight."

Saric saw Mar dash off and quickly whispered to his familiar to give chase,not wanting the other dragon reaching Ayumi. The snake looked at him for a moment and slithered down to the ground pursuing after its target. It did not seem to be able to move very fast but then its speed began to increase, along with its size. It grew and grew longer and bigger until it filled most of the hallway, its speed and size would insure that it would be able to rapidly catch up with the Dragon. "Now than," said Saric moving to a better spot to block the hallway "what else do you have to throw at me?"
The shadows backed away slightly, retracting their tendrils away from the group, "Don't know but they didn't seem to like it, Reno hit them with another fireball, you too Slash."

"Uh yeah, one problem with that, I'M NOT A FIRE ELEMENT!" Slash shouted, "Sheesh, let me guess, you went to public school didn't you?"

"I meant with your element you dork." Shadow growled a bit.

"Aside from everything?" The magic emperor laughed, snapping his fingers a spark appeared, soon growing into a large flame, a thrust of his hand sent a powerful wind through the small tunnel like hall, creating a vortex of flames, So tell me, how do you deal with two elements at once? he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hee, alrighty then!" Vook nodded, patting the girl's head and giving it a soft rub. "Off you go then, little one! I'll see you tomorrow in class." she added, before sitting back in the chair again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Quiet easily actually," said Saric before thrusting his hands out in front of him.

The swirling vortex collided with his palms but proceeded no further. In fact it seemed to be shrinking. Saric was absorbing it though he was showing some strain as he attempted to take the whole attack. He managed however and brought his arms close to him breathing somewhat heavily. "Lets see how you manage three elements," he said pointing his arms back out and firing the attack back this time mixed with his own shadow element and some of the energy gathered from this strange place.
Ayumi heard yelling as she proceeded, and rounding a rocky corner, she saw three teenagers battling with a multitude of shadows. The teacher allowed herself a small smile. The students must be tough to have made it this far, but they seemed to be having a little trouble with these opponents. Luckily, Ayumi was a mistress of the fire element, and she knew that it was super effective against the dark creatures.

'Karo! Shadow! I finally found you guys!' Ayumi yelled, immediately summoning up a huge fireball in her hands. She narrowed her eyes and launched the massive flare into the heart of the shadows, obliterating them in the heat and light of the fire.

'You guys are tough, having made it this far, but your teachers are still the best!' She said with a laugh. Her happiness at finding and saving her students was cut short however, as she heard footsteps thudding along the passageway she had just come from. Turning around, she could see a hulking shadow, one that must belong to somebody very big, very muscular, and probably blue.

'Oh no...' The teacher whispered. She didn't know if she could protect the students from Mar all alone.

all i ever wanted was the world.

The magic emperor rose up a hand a powerful gust of wind diverting Saric's to the side and around him, Well, this day just keeps getting more interesting. So you can absorb, or reflect, spells. Though it appears to take a strain on you. Well let's just test what those limits are. A large boulder rose from the ground, flames wrapping around it and turning it into a ball of firey magma, a ring of water whipping around it like a razor sharp edge, the entire mass engulfed in a mass of shadow magic, Why don't we kick it right up to the max, star strike! He laughed, using a gust of wind to hurl the ball at Saric.

Incredible, Thorne thought, never seeing her master fighting before, Not only using the elements, but combining them into a single focused attack. I still don't understand how he does that. she thought.

"Wow, remind me to give you a call next time I throw a barbecue." Slash whistled.

"Guess we're busted," Shadow laughed a bit nervously, before noticing Ayumi's sudden change in personality, "What? You took those shadows out like they were nothing, what's a few more?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well, thought Ray would be capable of keeping up. Guess there's no reason for us to keep stalling.

IC:

(2nd Floor)

"Crap." growled Mar in his head as he heard the large creature approaching from behind. He would no doubt outspeed it, but its prescence would mean a hinderance on the long run. Looking up at the ceiling, the hulking dragon leapt over and slashes with his powerful claws, denting the rocky ceiling and then proceeded to push his body onto a wall, kicking it with all his might to start leaping from wall to wall, in each mid-jump he would continue punching and clawing at the ceiling. Each time he did this, more dents would follow the dragon and his pursuiter, upon the last punch which was thrown with a lot more strength in one of the mid-jumps, Mar grinned as he landed just next to the stairs to the third floor. Knowing the only way to get here from this layout was through that hall, the musclebound reptilian punched the wall next to him softly, and that did the last strain.

All of a sudden, the surroundings of the gigantic snake would start crumbling, pieces of ceiling and the walls themselves starting to split and fall over the familiar's entire body length. With the last boulder being the largest, due to his last ceiling punch from earlier, he deduced the path was blocked for now, and thus hurried over to the next floor.

(B3F)

"Uhm, Shaun." Karomaru intercepted, gasping as he could make out who Ayumi had been talking about. "I don't think it's a shadow, per se."

From the passageway in question, the shadow made itself apparent as the large ex-student dragon emerged from it, both of his claws nonchalantly resting inside his trouser's pockets. "Hey." Finally having caught up with his targets, he grinned.

"D-damn! It's him!" Karomaru grunted, his legs starting to shake. "Y-you!" he snarled, Reno barking along with him."

"Oh? What's that?" Mar raised an eyebrow, cockily smirking, "You're a big piece of jello." He laughed, "Sorry, I might have pulled punches before," he sighed, showing off his nonchalance again as he removed one of his claws from his pockets to scratch along his cheek, "But now I'm under orders of taking care of intruders." He smiled, "That would be you all." The said.

(Dot's Room)

Dorothy closed the door after the cute little dragon girl exited the room and after they had bid her farewell. She walked over to Vook, "That was impressive. Either she's a fast learner, or you're a very good teacher, gee!" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Shadow, Karomaru, and you, girl, all of you stay behind me.' Ayumi said, taking a step towards Mar and raising her scythe.
'I won't let you lay a finger on them!' The teacher said, her eyes blazing with determination.
'I don't know what happened to make you like this, Mar, but it doesn't matter. If you harm one of my students, i'll kill you. And since you've beaten two of them up and kidnapped a third, i'd say that qualifies for a trashing, wouldn't you agree? Don't forget, i taught you, and i know what you're capable of.' Ayumi said, talking to give herself more time. More time? For what? There was very little she could do here, and the chance that she could beat Mar was slim. Without his new dark powers? She could manage. But with them?

'I mean it Mar! Either slink back to your dark master, or i'll defeat you right here!' She cried, her voice continuing to echo around her, bouncing back at her, full of doubt.

all i ever wanted was the world.