Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Fascinating, thought Saric that lance was low powered but I could feel ever more energies from this place feeding it, giving it more power than I had intended. Good news for me.

He did not have time to ponder this much as Throne headed toward Ayumi and Katt. "Oh no you don't," he stated rushing off after them and rapidly closing the distance.

"Strike Hibi," he commanded as soon as he was close to Thorne.

His hidden familiar shot out sinking it's fangs into her shoulder and began to leech away her energy.
"Oh, dammit! Of all times!" Karomaru grunted, drawing his short-sword as he prepared for battle. "Grrr." He grunted, forgetting about their location predicament before jumping at the first shadow he saw, "Out of our way!" he growled, trying to slash at the monster, although he got the same effect as Shaun. "...! It's not working! What is this?!"

(Dungeon: B1F)

But just as the familiar even had a chance to make clear contact with Thorne's shoulder, a clashing-of-metal sound could be heard as Mar appeared next to his partner, a large double-bladed oar-blade doing the work of deflection against the creature. "Attacking from the back? I'm afraid not." He said, then with a good swing of his powerful arm pushed the familiar away with the intentions of firing it back at its owner.

(Dot's Room)

"Edar Daguam..." The student repeated, and her eyes widened, she seemed to have come to some kind of conclussion. "Oh!! I see...! This is why the romanizations are followed up by the base of every spell... That's why the first one was Ed'r Daguo!" She smiled, "Oh, thank you very much, Ms. Kyrian!" she said with a giggle.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Appreciate the assist," Thorne called back flipping through the air and swinging her tail-blade down towards Katt and Ayumi, "Time to die little girl, once I'm through with you I think I'll go play with your sister some more." she laughed.

Katt's eyes flashed, her hand suddenly shooting forward and grabbed Thorne's tail, inches from the blade striking her, "Never." she growled as she stood, a dark flame wrapping around her body, burning away her clothes and her fur, as well as altering her physical structure slightly, leaving her barely resembling herself, "I will save her, even if I must sell my soul to do it." she growled.

"Do you really have time to be worrying about your comrades?" The magic emperor held out his hand, snapping his fingers. Almost instantly numerous tendrils began to fire from the walls around Saric, aiming to trap and pierce the shadow mage.

"Annoying that's what it is, guess they learn from their opponents. They knew how we fought and are trying to stop it," Shadow jumped back as one of the shadows lashed out towards him, "Okay, so our swords don't see to be working, maybe if we attacked from diffrent sides. Can't cover front and back at the same time I bet."

OOC:

Slash: You planning on ripping off Chrono trigger again?

No... maybe.

Oh, and found a great pic for Katt's dark form. Based off her own namesake from the game BOF2 one of her fusion forms.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Despite being deflected Hibi merely hissed in defiance at Mar then returned to it's hiding spot among Saric's robes. "Nice try," Saric calmly stated as the tendrils attempted to reach him "but not good enough."

The tendrils closed but not a single one managed to touch him. In what swift move Saric was out passing right through them, than Mar as if neither were there. He stopped shortly after passing through Thorne positioning himself between her and Katt "This is not the time for rash actions," he said to Katt, aiming his blades at Thorne. His own shadow magic flaring due to her uncontrolled energy "your sister needs you more now than you need to kill them. I will deal with them. Ayumi get Katt out of here knock her out if you must."
Ayumi stepped away from Katt and Saric as the battle raged. She was the only person here with nothing to do with Shadow magic, and it felt like a real disadvantage.

'I... What am i supposed to do?! I can't fight here! I can't do a thing! And there's no way i can get Katt outta here like this! I don't even know what's happening here!' The teacher yelled, Koko backing away at her side.

Ayumi then shook her head and made a decision.

'If i can't help out here, i'll go on ahead and take care of the kids. Saric, i don't know what's happening to Katt, but it's outta my league, so i'll trust you to take care of her. I know you guys can hold out here!' She called, before her body erupted in a blaze, the human fireball dashing past the fighting and down the passage, hoping her fiery aura would be enough to put off anyone trying to stop her, Koko following closely behind her.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Hehe, no problem, little one." Vook giggled, smiling and patting the student's head gently. "Is there anything else you need, deary?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Not so fast little girl," Thorne growled.

"Leave her, she's of no importance. The labyrinth will handle her and the others."

"Killing them will make finding her alot easier!" Katt growled, leaping over Saric and towards the magic emperor.

"You remind me of a wild animal," The magic emperor held up his hand grabbing Katt's head, "Too foolish and filled with rage to know when you're beaten." The halls filled with light as electricity crackled over Katt's body, the emperor throwing her to the side of the hall, her body smoking as she growled in pain, "Your destruction isn't necessary, you pose no threat. Return to your school and tell them all hope is lost. Their worlds will soon bow before me, or be destroyed."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi gave a sigh of relief as she saw nobody was following her, but she didn't slow down. Dispelling the fire consuming her, Ayumi continued to run down the dark passageways, Koko running in front, his body lit up with fire to show his mistress the way.

Although the teacher had no idea how far away she was from her pupils, she began to shout, hoping they might hear her.

'Shadow! Karo! Oooh, where the hell are you guys!?' She yelled, sending a few fireballs flying down the passage ahead of her, like flares to attract the attention of the kids if they happened to be near.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Like I would allow something like that," said Saric his shadow energies beginning to flare up as well "I have faced dozens of would be world conquerors and each one succumbed to their own twisted energies. Just as you are destined to do. It matters very little if you can control one element or two, using them in ways that they are not ment to be used only leads to destruction. So long as I draw breath I will not let those who wiled the corrupt shadow to exist."
Mael grunted at the sight of more shadows. She drew the Braver again and went to hack at them like her companions were doing, but only achieved the same thing. "Oh BLAST ye swords!" She shouted, tucking her sword away again and producing the Ram, firing random bursts of compressed air and lightning at the shadows. "We be lost, it be dark, an' I be gettin' HUNGRY!!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers