Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Offensive magic, my divine intervention can take a large amount of punishment so they figured I'd make the best target." she laughed, "I kinda wanted familiar but Ryuu can, oh shoot, I was gonna go to my room to pick him up. Oh well I'm sure he's behaving himself."

*Katt's room*

A small white whelp was holding half a pillow in his mouth, shaking it around violently, before throwing the torn and destroyed cushion away and crying cutely.

*Dorms*

Kitt waited until Karo had finished before pressing her own hand against the device. It shined for a second to scan her hand then she stepped back.

"Alright, all set. You're welcome to walk around and explore, chat with the other students, or whatever. Just don't do anything stupid." she added, glancing at Kitt.

Kitt nodded a bit, looking slightly sad as she turned about to walk out of the building.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Horyo lunged, fangs bared and eyes blazing with combat-energy. His blade flowed out of its sheath in a flash, twirling in the air quickly before he pounced it, catching it in his jaws again as he darted down at Shadow from above, a quick fluid motion left ribbons of white and silver streaking in the blade's wake as his sword clashed with Shadow's. Sparks flew from the edge of his sword as their blades met, and with a twist of his head, Horyo's blade slashed downward, then up in a wide arc. His katana was about four feet long, highly polished an gleaming silver with thin white edges. Strangely, it wasn't as sharp as it ought to be, but could still cut.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"O-oi!" Karomaru followed Kitt as she left, "Where're you going?" he asked once he caught up, "Are you going to the common room too? Why don't we go together?"

(Lounge)

Dorothy giggled, "Ryuu? That's a cute name, gee!" she said, smiling, "Well why don't we go pick him up? I'd sure love to meet him! That way we could star the tour earlier and pick up your familiar at the same time! Right, Ms. Kyrian?" she asked with a big eager smile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow remained silent as he watched Horyo's movements while parrying his weapon, noting where he was vulnerable and where he was gaurded. He spun around to absorb the impact from the weapon and brought his hand up, aiming for his underside.

Kitt nodded, "Um, okay, but, they said the male and female dorms are seperate." she said, "I wouldn't want them to think, I mean, I wouldn't want to get in trouble." she added, blushing slightly.

"Thanks, it's supposed to mean 'dragon' in some language from that earth planet." Katt smiled, "I figured it fit him. I hope he hasn't done anything too bad, he can be kinda destructive when he gets bored." she sighed walking towards the door, "You wanna come vook or should we meet you somewhere?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nah, I've got nothing better to do." The dragoness shrugged, stepping over to the door and opening it. "Let's go, then."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well... to tell you the truth..." Karomaru blushed slightly, scratching his cheek a bit as he looked away from the catgirl. "It's kinda embarrassing..." the tension was building up in the thick atmosphere of the situation, before the boy looked towards Kitt and declared: "I'm completely lost. Don't know which way the rooms are!"

(Lounge)

"Tee-hee! Sounds like he's adorable." The dragon girl said, putting her arms on her back as she followed the two teachers. "So, just for the record, we're going to your room, correct, Ms. Kedrian?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serin finally re-emerged next to Karomaru and Kitt, stomping on a mole that followed him out. "Leave. Me. Alone." He followed each work with a stomp, which was then followed up with an upward kick. The poor little mole was sent a few feet into the air as the spur on Serin's right arm started rotating, excreting a thick, red liquid.

OOC: The best part of antisocial- Awkward situations abound.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With a quick twist of his head, Horyo's blade forcefully pushed Shadow's away, and protected his underside with the flat of the blade. The canine was well aware if his own vulnerabilities and openings his form gave him. To him, this form was his ultimate weakness, lacking the versatility, dexterity, and grip an anthropomorphic body had. It was only natural that he familiarized himself with all the openings his movements gave him and how to counter them, and protect all his vulnerable spots instantly. He usually exposed his vulnerable sides to draw an opponent into attacking it...

Horyo used the impact of Shadow's hand against the flat of his sword to be pushed back before instantaneously rebounding, his claws raked the ground as he used it to break and launch himself at the bipedal-wolf, blade hold aloft at about stomach height as he darted past him in a running slice.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Kitt couldn't help but giggle a bit, "Well that's not too hard, they're right," she couldn't finish as a figure suddenly shot up out of the ground and startled her, "AH!" she screamed in surprise as she jumped backwards, propelled by her powerful hind legs into Karomaru, tackling him to the ground. She saw the small mole flying through the air, "S-stop that," she said, failing to sound too intimidating, "Please?"

*Grounds*

As soon as he saw his hit get parried Shadow began turning around, hoping to block the attack he knew would be coming. Unfortunately he didn't have his feet exposed so his claws couldn't dig into the soil, instead his shoes slipped on the grass, causing him to stumble over, the blade now heading straight for his head.

*Teacher's lounge*

"Yeah, good thing I cleaned up this morning," Katt laughed, "Come on let's go."

*Later at Katt's room*

Katt opened the door to her room, her jaw dropping as she saw the destruction, cushions lay ripped apart, their stuffing strewn everywhere, a number of other objects lay broken and scattered, "Ryuu!" she shouted as she walked in.

Suddenly the small dragon's head poked up out of a pile of clothes, looking around excitedly. It made a loud happy screeching noise and charged towards Katt, jumping into her chest.

"Oh, you," Katt shook her head, "You're lucky you're cute as all hell." she laughed, then turned around, "This little monster is Ryuu, my familiar." she said to Dorothy and Vook.

OOC:

Sorry, just a quick note I forgot about. Familiars can talk if you want them to, they don't have to be silent.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, he's just adorable!" Dorothy giggled excitedly, a true sucker for cute and sweet things. "Can I pet him?" she asked like the litte young girl she was, her tail swishing.

(Grounds)

Karomaru sudenly was staring at the ceiling, he had barely had chance to react to Kitt tackling him, thankfully the back of his head had not hit the floor too hard. "Oww... I think I'm going to have to get used to this while I'm around you." The boy said, rubbing his head as he sat up with Kitt on his lap and chest as he looked over to the newcomer who had just appeared. "Oi, what's with appearing out of nowhere? You startled us!" he said, a bit angry.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad