Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Hee, yeah." Vook giggled and nodded, her tail swishing back and fourth a bit as she took another sip of her coffee. "Well, I hope to be teaching some alteration magic, and some offensive as well."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"N-not mad." Karomaru said, shaking his head and smiling nervously. He had never seen a catgirl before, let alone any other anthropomorph, so he was a bit wary. "Nice to... meet you. I'm Karomaru." He held out his hand, to see if she was friendly.

(Teacher's Lounge)

There was Dorothy, sitting next to the empty, large desk of the office. She was looking through a text book to mark a few things she had left pending for her class' theme. She smiled to herself, thinking there were enough subjects for the year. Ready with her things, the young dragoness stood up, putting her stuff in her bag as she noticed Vook and Katt nearby. "Oh... good morning!" she said, "I'm sorry, have you been here for long? I was so caught up in reading!" she said shyly, walking towards the two older teachers.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So, you wanna start or should I?" Shadow asked, twirling his sword around a bit, "Ah nevermind, I'll start." He said, kicking forward off the ground he brought his sword low to the ground as he charged at Horyo.

"Lucky, you get to actually throw stuff at the students. I'm nothing more than a glorified punching bag." Katt laughed a bit. She looked back towards Dot, "Hey, you're not supposed to be here. Teachers only, shouldn't you be registering at the dorms or talking to the other students?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhm so... where do I get my dorm keys?" Karomaru asked again, making sure to sound loud enough for the receptionist to hear, since Kitt was not answering.

(Teacher's Lounge)

"Uh... actually..." Dorothy blushed a bit at the confusion, "I'm a teacher. This is my first year as one!" She smiled a bit, her finned tail wagging as she looked up at both of the girls, before she realized something. "Oops! Sorry, I haven't introduced myself... I'm the new Teacher of the Defense Magick Class and the Familiar Synchronization Class! My name is Dorothy-Ann Phane. Nice to meet you!" she said loud and clear, bowing forwards quickly in respect before standing up straight, her large chest bouncing while she held her joined paws in front of her. "I look forward to working with you!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hee, nice to meet'cha, Dorothy!" Vook smiled and stood, bowing to the blue dragoness as well, her tail still swishing a bit. "Don't worry about anything, we'll show you around the building if you want?" she asked, stepping closer to the shorter blue dragoness. "I'm Vook Kyrian, head of offensive magic classes." she added, sticking her silver claw out for a handshake.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh it's very nice to meet you Ms. Kyrian!" Dorothy said, grabbing her claw with her own for a friendly handshake. "I would appreciate a nice tour of the school. The special department where I underwent my studies and training was actually quite different from any standard educational structure so I don't really know how Magical Starsign's hallways are divided... I had trouble finding this office, gee! Thankfully I had come really early!" she smiled cutely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: What can i be head of?! Something cool... Oh, oh, oh, how about non-magical combat? Weapons and stuff? Yeah yeah, that's what i want!

'I'll hold it, but i'm gonna have to finish it i'm afraid.' Ayumi muttered, bringing Shadow's cigarette to her lips.

'You taste kinda funny Shadow. Oh! Don't kill each other, okay?! This is strictly training!' Ayumi cried, watching the two combatants.

'Both sword fighters... Horyo has unusual technique of course, holding it in his teeth and all... He seems capable though. And Shadow looks like a natural.' The teacher in Ayumi was surfacing, her talent for weaponry evident through her fiery exterior.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Well you called it first so it's all yours.

IC:

Great, can't imagine it'd be easy to get more while I'm here. Shadow thought, trying to focus more on the battle.

"Oh, yeah I remember that name, was expecting someone older though," Katt shrugged a bit, "My name's Katt Kedrian, it's a pleasure to meet you miss Phane." she said.

"Just place your hand right here," The receptionist smiled, "You don't get your own room for a couple of days, that's if you stay, so for now there's a large room on the first floor you'll all be staying in. Well males and females will be seperate of course." she smiled.

"Uhm, I need to do that too." Kitt said.

"Oh, Miss Kedrian, didn't recgonize you when you came running in like that. Katt wanted me to make it clear that you'll recieve no special treatment because of your leniage."

Kitt seemed almost to shrink as she looked bashfully at the ground, "Y-yes, I know that." she whispered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, gee... it's nice to meet you too, Ms. Kedrian!" Dorothy said, bowing again before she put a finger to her cheek, thoughtful, "Uhm... yes, I seem to have exceeled at classes here which is why I was sent to a different station..." she mentioned, a bit shy about her background, before she quickly changed subjects, "If you do not mind the inquiry Ms. Kedrian, what is your Class about?" she asked.

(Reception)

Karomaru outstretched his hand like prompted to, he blinked curiously as he looked at the cat girl, "Kedrian? Isn't that the person mom and dad kept mentioning...? Wonder if they are related."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Just tell me when you're ready to go, okay Dottie?" Vook added, before stepping back to the coffee machine, and setting her empty cup down, sighing contently with a smile. This is going to be a good year...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan