Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
A young blonde human boy stepped into the information desk (Guessing this is where I should start), holding his backpack with one hand as he tapped the room's table with his hand and proceeded to ask: "Hi, I'm Karomaru, is this the reception for students?" he asked, hoping for a guide to step in and help him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nah, I just ate lunch a couple hours ago." The dragoness shook her head as she prepared her own coffee, sitting down at the table. "So what will you be teaching this year?" she asked, taking a sip from her coffee.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!

Character:

Name: Kitt
Teacher/student: Student
Race: Tiger
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bi
Description: Katt's white fur is a genetic wildcard so that's why Kitt's fur is orange instead of white.
Affinity: Fire
Spells: Offensive: Fireball. Hurls a ball of fire from her hand.
Defensive: Heat shield. Forms an aura of superheated air around herself, hot enough to melt or incinerate most objects on contact.
Weapon: none
Familiar: Phoenix
Backround: Katt's younger sister, did much want to learn the path of magic but their parents were so proud of Katt's accomplishments they insisted.
Other info: A bit shy and lacking in confidence.

Familiar:
Name: Flare.
Species: Pheonix
Description: Typically the size of a cockatoo but can grow to a large enough size to carry passengers.
Affinity: Fire
Abilities: Surprisingly strong for it's size, is capable of lifting many times it's own weight, also is seemingly immortal as anytime it dies it'll just burst into flames and be reborn.

IC:

A cat-girl ran across the courtyard towards the school, running on all fours to go as fast as possible, a back across her back, No, no, no, I can't be late, oh I am never going to hear the end of this. she thought, suddenly bounding through the doors to the dormitories, since it was the closest building. She skidded on the linoleum floor sliding across it and crashing into one of the students standing at the counter, a blonde human, though seemed oblivious to it as she jumped up and looked over the counter, "Did I miss the orientation? Please say I'm not too late."

"Huh," the receptionist blinked a bit, surprised by the sudden entrance, "uh, no, I'm sorry but the orientation is already over, but it's okay alot of students don't make it for that. It's not that big a deal."

Kitt slumped on the counter, "Ohhh, no, for me it is." she groaned.

"Close range," Shadow said, "Always preffered the feel of a sword in my hand than a gun or something like that."

"Defensive magic," Katt smiled, "Since my offensive isn't as strong as some of the other teachers they figured I'd be the best one to be attacking the newcomers." she laughed a bit, "Don't wanna start sending them home in body bags their first day."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Karomaru fell to the floor with a thud as the catgirl crashed onto him. "Ouch!" he exclaimed, grunting as he rubbed his sore butt. "Anybody wrote the number of that," he looked up to see a crimson-haired catgirl in front him. "Uhh..." he babbled a bit as he stood up and walked again up to the table. "Nice to meet you... uhm... is this the reception or not?" he asked a bit shy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi grinned widely.

'Yeah, yeah! Go on Shadow, accept the challenge! I love a good fight! Plus, with me here, you can't get into trouble! Okay, Horyo versus Shadow, get ready you guys!'

The teacher stood up and tossed her hair, flicking her cigarette to the ground.

'Uhm... You will fight, right? Let's think of it as a training exercise, okay?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

In the distance, Serin saw Shadow and Horyo talking, with a teacher nearby. 'No one seems to be paying attention to me...Perfect.' A smirk appeared on his lips as he burrowed back into the ground, and started to dig a complex tunnel network to give himself an advantage in any fight he gets into.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I see. I feel the s-right now, Sensei?" Horyomaru asked, a little taken aback at her enthusiasm to see them fight. He did not mind of course. "If... Shadow-Kun here does not mind. Shadow, I challenge you to a practice sparring match, with Ayumi-Sensei as our witness. The challenge is to fight until we can no longer continue, or have to stop."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Like before, I'm posting the new character sheet and then I'll post some intro when I've the time.

Name: Dorothy-Ann. (Dot)
Teacher/student: Teacher.
Race: Dragon.
Sex: Female.
Orientation: Bi.
Description: http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk281...orothy.jpg Eyes are sapphire blue, hair is snow white.
Affinity: Water.
Spells:

Offencive - Ice Geyser: Rises a column of freezing cold water that envelops and object, and immediately after, the target is immobilized by being trapped in ice.

Defencive - Ice Armor: Body temperature drops in exchange for providing with unnatural hardness for the skin, providing an effective shield against attacks.

Weapon: None.
Familiar: Sea Serpent.
Backround: A child prodigy, she completed her studies in record time and as such was offered a tutor degree to be able to teach. A fan of theory rather than practice, her focus is defensive spells and cooperation techniques with familiars.
Other info: Likes strawberries! Loves sweet things and people, giggles a lot, is really shy, but on the positive side she's an unconditional helper.

Familiar:

Name: Tina.
Species: Anthropomorphic water dragon.
Description: A kid-size female water dragon resembling Aqua-Veemon. Has long blonde hair and blue eyes.
Affinity: Water.
Abilities: Manipulate any form of water, swim really fast, heal effectively, drop temperature at will.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow sighed a bit, "Man, I was hoping to just relax for awhile, but I can't just walk away from a challenge." He held his cigarette towards Ayumi, "Mind holding that?" he asked as he stood up, unzipping his bag and pulling out a simple black sheath, pulling out a glinting white sword from it. He took a few steps into an empty area, "Kay, ready when you are."

"Oh!" Kitt backed up a bit as the boy suddenly stood, "I s-sorry, I was in a rush," she said bowing slightly, "P-please don't be mad."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Horyo trotted back about a yard and got into a fighting stance. He looked as if he was a predator about to pounce his prey. He shrugged one shoulder a little, bringing the handle of the katana in a simple black saya forward a little, then tilted his head to the right, clamping his jaws around the sword's handle. He bared his fangs and exposed six inches of the glistening blade, keeping his sharp eyes on Shadow, his pointy ears lay flat against his skull. He couldn't talk with the sword's handle between his jaws, so he growled lowly to show that he was ready.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers