Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Horyomaru snorted at himself, and parked his haunches down on the ground. "That two-legs wasn't very friendly either." He thought to himself, and started mentally counting an enumerating the two-legs he's met so far. "Three women, each of them a Sensei, one fiery, one mellow, one uncertain. A semi aggressive sapient timber wolf. A recluse Parragon. A very rare Phantom Mime, potentially a foe already..." He counted on the four fingers on each of his paws and sighed dully. "Now isn;t the time to be depressed. I have more Two-Legs to meet."

Sure enough, he spotted someone smoking by one of the walls. Cautiously, Horyo approached him, a bipedal wolf. He sat on his haunches before him, and cleared his throat gruffly, just in case he messed his words up. "Excuse me. May I ask you a personal question?" He asked the person. Shadow.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hehe, c'mon Katt, let's just go relax and have a coffee." Vook giggled and gently patted Katt's back as she headed towards to teachers' lounge, stepping inside with the feline. "Decaf or regular?" she asked as she walked over to the coffee machine, looking through all the little coffee packets on the rack.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"More than welcome to ask any question you want," Shadow said, still staring up at the sky, "Wheither I answer or not is my decision."

"Decaf, I'm hyper enough as is." Katt smiled a bit, looking over a few of the snacks in a vending machine.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Class hasn't even started and already you guys are asking questions?' Ayumi said, making her bored way over to the two wolves.

'Mmm, you know, i should really tell you off for smoking here.' The teacher said, drawing on her own cigarette.

She sighed and sat down with her back to the wall.

'Shadow and Horyomaru, right? Don't mind me.'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Hehe, alright!" Vook giggled as she put the Decaf packet in the coffee machine, which was one of the new electric coffee vending machines, which was large like a mini-fridge, and could prepare coffee instantly. A couple minutes later the dragoness took the freshly-prepared cup of decaf and put it on the table. "There ya go Katt."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Hi, sorry for dropping in so late. Hope I'm not off with this! Promise to make a decent post tomorrow when I get some free, quick-sneak time at work. Gotta go sleep now! Blame me for over-playing Ryuusei no Rockman 3 and Chrono Trigger DS <-< I'm an addict XD

Name: Karomaru.
Teacher/student: Student.
Race: Human.
Sex: Male.
Orientation: Straight.
Description: 6' tall guy with short blonde hair and emerald green eyes. Dresses with a pretty much basic outfit which includes a black T-shirt over a red shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers.
Affinity: Fire.
Spells:

Offencive - Mini-Bomb: Hurls a volley of flames which explodes in the fashion of a fragmentation grenade.

Defencive - Fire Pillars: Raises three pillars of burning hot air that reduce anything near Karomaru and his familiar to ashes in mere seconds. They cannot hold it up for long though, as even though they are used to heat, they are not immune to it.

- Magma Armor: Encases user in a clad armor of crystallized, brimming red armor. Raises physical defense considerably and dishes out recoil damage to physical hits received. *Level 2, Learned in Vook's Class*

Weapon: Kerlderiver (Pronounced "Kar - Dahr - ehriver"): A sword whose's blade is made from a glowing red gem.

Familiar: Fire two-tailed furry lizard.

Backround: A shy guy from Earth who was instigated by his parents who are graduates from the school to join the school where he'll train his familiar. He's got almost no interest in controlling his pet, but he likes playing with him.

Other info: Likes pizza and spicy food. Loves coke.

Familiar:

Name: Reno
Species: Cross-breed between a dragon and a kitsune.
Description: A red fox with white chestfur, hair, belly, underbelly and paws. His eyes are black, his hair is short, he's got two long lizard tails and he typically walks around like a dog, but he can also stand like a bipedal.
Affinity: Fire.
Abilities: Be annoying. Oh- and juggling!

'Kidding.

Abilities: Breathing fire, manipulating temperatures, teleporting, enhanced dexterity and agility, healing warmth.

-----

There! That way I won't forget about all this tomorrow.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC : May I know the current situation now? i think I went lost since the DaD went up. XD
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: No prob lonely. Basically it's like orientation day at a real school only more lax, after the teachers introduced themselves and talked a bit the students were free to roam so now everyone's just mingling. I apologize but it's gonna be a bit slow for a bit since with the shutdown I don't know how many people might wanna join or haven't gotten back.

IC:

"Relax, not like I'm not legal age to smoke back home." Shadow said, taking a quick puff before tapping off the ash.

"Thanks, hey you want something from the machine?" she asked as she pressed a button, a bag of fish flavored snacks falling out, "The selection is crazy."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Dorm)

In the meantime, Faiz is in his room while sitting near the window with only wearing his long pants after took off his shirt. Normally, he took off his shirt when he's in his room and around his guardian's house and had become a normal habit. The wolf watches other students wandering around, chatting with each other and even do their own stuffs.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Okay then, I'll chance your decision." Horyomaru replied gruffly. "Do you favor melee or long-ranged comba- oh, salutations Ayumi-Sensei." The Reijuu bowed his head respectfully in greeting. "I'm just trying to get used to the concept of living around... bipeds such as yourself. I was also hoping for a friendly sparring match to pass the time, so I'm looking for someone who won't take it too seriously or too loosely."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers