Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"I believe you dropped something." A voice said as a skeletal hand rose from the darkness, handing the cigarette butt back to Ayu.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No, I'm fine," Katt said getting back up to her feet, "And I fell because of that hole not because I'm a clutz!" she fumed a bit, her fur puffing up. Turning her attention to the hole as a hand rose out of it, "You know we typically use the doors around here."

"Yep, just down the hall. First door on the left." the secretary smiled, "Just throw your belongings on any of the open beds."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi laughed, stroking Katt's hair.

'Who's a little klutz? Who's a cute little klutz?' She cooed, before turning her attention back to the hole.

'Pretty creepy, kid. Are you a student? If so, you should probably leave with the rest of them. And if you stayed because Katt and Vook are hot, you're outta luck, 'cause they're outta your league. Whatever, come on Koko. Oh, you can keep that butt. It's the only one you'll be tapping, aha!'

Ayumi gave a scream of laughter at her own joke and fished out another cigarette from inside her top, lighting it and walking out of the room lazily, the crimson tiger at her side.

all i ever wanted was the world.

The strange creature that is Serin hopped out of the hole and walked right by them, leaving the auditorium without another word. 'Creepy eh? They apparently don't know of my kind very well.'
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm...well, not something I haven't seen, before." Vook shrugged, patting Katt's shoulder gently. "Still up for getting a coffee?" she asked, taking a step forward, looking back over her shoulder at the feline.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Thanks lady!" Horyo wagged his tail slightly and got his front paws down off the counter, and padded down the hall toward his room. What a nice lady that two-legs was. Reaching the door to his room, he hoisted himself up on his hind legs briefly and pressed a pawpad against the panel on the door frame. The door slid open and he fell back onto his forelegs going inside. Only his innate combat precognitive instincts and well honed reflexes allowed him to jump back instantly upon entering, just barely barely in time to see four playing cards, all aces, embed themselves half-way deep into the floor where his torso had been a tenth of a second ago. Someone tried to kill him already!

"GRRRGH!!" Horyomaru bared his fangs, growling viciously as he took a combat stance, not unlike a regular dog's playful stance; his head and shoulders lowered down to the ground, and haunches up in the air. His opponent? It was none other than the strange, murderous individual he had seen in the classroom, the one with the strange clothes, pale complexion and stitched mouth.

Jester was sitting on the side of the bed furthest down the back of the room, facing the door, shuffling a deck of cards nonchalantly, yet impressively, his expression was a mask of complete, murderous apathy. His eyes never left the sapient canine, and he stared at him with an intense, cold bloodlust, but his eyes looked bored at the same time.

"Why did you attack me!?" Horyo snarled at the strange man, his head poised to draw his sword with his jaws in an instant.

Jester did not answer. Instead, he raised a hand toward Horyo, fingers pointed at the floor. He extended his index finger and curled it inwards slowly, repeating the gesture twice. He wanted his cards back.

The Reijuu snuffed at the Phantom Mime. He knew these kind of creatures. Jester aimed for the floor intentionally, whether it hit anyone who entered or not was completely up to the capabilities of the victim. If they survived, then wonderful, Jester would consider them potentially entertaining in the near future, or perhaps even a rival. It could simply be that Jester was provoking someone to attack him back, so he had an alibi to fight in 'self defense'. Horyo straightened up, and with his jaws, picked the cards off the deep slots they left on the ground, careful not to dent or damage them. They were just regular cards, so how they managed to sink that deep into the hard floor like it was made of butter was a mystery.

Horyo trotted over to Jester and dropped the cards on Jester's extended hand. "Here. Don't lose them again." He snorted at him and trotted to one of the three other free beds in the large room, the one nearest to the door. He had no intention of sleeping on a bed, he had never used one before. He was used to the floor, but the bed made a good spot place to keep his belongings on. He hauled his rucksack on the bed and turned to leave the room, preferring to walk around than stay in one area too long.

The Phantom Mime raised his left hand as Horyo turned to leave. There was a grotesque mouth on it that was snickering hysterically. "Eheh-heh, heh-heh-heh, heh-heh..." The mouth snickered quietly. "People call him The Jester. Heh-heh-heh..."

Horyo turned to face the creature. "I am Reijuu no Horyomaru." He introduced himself.

Jester raised his right hand, with a similar mouth, albeit this one was stiff and smiling slightly. "The Jester likes you. The Jester wants to fight you one day, warrior." It said with a refined accent.

"I do not look forward to that. But I will not disappoint you." Horyo said gruffly, and without another word, left the room.

The canine warrior followed the earthen scent around the campus for a while, leading to a few holes and upturned earth. Keeping his head down, eyes closed as he lost himself in the nostalgic scent of fresh earth, he bumped his nose against another strange creature, immediately backing up a little. "Oh, I'm sorry, I lost myself for a moment." He apologized to the strangely shaped creature. He noticed it from the classroom earlier, but he didn't know its name.

This creature was of course, Serin.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Serin just looked at the man that bumped into him, seemingly in thought. 'He needs to watch who he runs into, I can't be held responsible for an 'accident', now can I?' "Don't do it again."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hrm." Horyomaru grunted gruffly, circling Serin once, inspecting him a little before stopping in front of him again. The scent was indeed coming from this creature. Was it a 'student' here too? Not the kind to start a fight, he heeded the creature's words. "I won't, you have my word." He promised gruffly. "Tell me though, are you responsible for the numerous holes and upturned earth around the campus? The scent was intriguing me. I just want to make sure I've found what it was."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Yeah," Katt hopped up to her feet, "Stupid hole, I'm not a klutz I just tripped." she fumed slightly following after Vook.

Shadow leaned back against the wall, looking up at the sky occasionaly tapping the ash off his ciggarete, Hmm, the sky here looks the same as back home. Guess that's normal, wonder if they're connected. his mind wandered a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Maybe I am." Immediately after saying that, he burrowed and popped up outside the building. 'Do I have a beacon or something telling people where I am?'
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)