Magical Starsign.
OOC: Sexy teacher Vook? Count me in.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: This has to LEEV!! LEEEEV I TELLS YE!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Alright then, glad to see some people were interested. If anyone else wants to join it's still open, it'll be easy to add more characters before the exam. And Arahabaki you're character said he was in the hall, no one was there. It can get confusing if you don't say who you were popping up by, no one knows if you're near them or not.

IC:

"Oh it's very simple," The lady behind the counter smiled, a number of places didn't have dorms so explaining them was common, "A dorm is a building for the students to stay at so they're nearby the school. Could you imagine having to come here from where you live every day?" she giggled a bit.

*Outside*

Shadow dropped his bag on the ground, unzipping it and taking out a pack of cigarretes, he searched through his bag more, "Dammit, where the hell'd I put that lighter?" he grumbled, he remembered how the one teacher had lit her's using a spell, Wish I knew that, could be convenient.

*Auditorium*

Katt let out a small sigh, "Wow, glad that's over, hate talking infront of people. Wonder if any of them were even listening." she thought aloud.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Auditorium)

"Eh, they're still kids. Half of them probably weren't." Vook shrugged, shaking her head. "Care to join me for a coffee, Katt?" she asked, standing up again next to the feline.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
[Counter]

Horyomaru understood and nodded once. "I assumed everyone would be camping out in the wilderness to test our survival skills." He admitted. It was unnerving to think that he was probably the only one here who wasn't familiar with the way two-legses lived. "Do they function like renting rooms in taverns? Is this where I get a key then?" He asked the lady.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Actually Shadow, since at that point everyone was still in the room, I said that the noise went from the hall to sounding inside the room. So he did pop up in the room, and I am sure that is something people wouldn't just ignore...

IC:
Annoyed, Serin twitched before sighing. 'Figures, they're just like the ones at home...just less aggressive. I suppose them ignoring me is better then them attacking me though.' He jumped back into his hole and waited to see if anyone would investigate the random, noticable hole.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh we're not that rough on the first day, give it a few weeks and we might try that though." she smiled, setting a small pad on the desk, "Just place a fing, er, paw right here. It'll register the room and then all you have to do is just press the panel next to the door and it'll open." she explained, "The rooms might be a bit cramped but soon everyone will be given seperate ones on the upper levels so just bear with it for now."

*Auditorium*

"Sounds great, just let me go back to my room and grab Ryuu," she smiled as she jumped off the stage, "if I don't he'll start eating the couch cushions again." she joked as she looked back to wave at Vook, oblivious to the hole in the ground until she suddenly fell forward as one foot dipped into it, "AHH~" she shouted suddenly as she hit the ground infront of her, one leg in the hole and the other sprawled out to the side, "Vook, is this your idea?" she grumbled, knowing the faculty's pranks they sometimes pulled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Horyo nodded once and moved a paw over to the the pad, and pressed down on it briefly before placing his paw back where it was propped on the counter. Immediately he was distracted by many strange scents his fellow students had. One in particular interested him. It smelled like earth. He shook his head clear and faced the woman again. He'd investigate the scent later. "Do I have a room to put my belongings in yet?" He asked the woman, the rucksack clipped onto his back clanked a little.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Me? What makes you think that?" The dragoness walked over to Katt, and placed her claw horizontally above the feline, using her magic to pull her slowly back up to her feet. "I wouldn't do that to one of my girlfriends! You hurt?" she asked, gently rubbing the foot that was in the hole, with her scaly tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ayumi threw back her head and laughed as her colleague fell.

'You're such a clutz Katt.' She drawled, walking over and crouching beside the hole.

'Anyone down there?' Ayu called, dropping her cigarette butt into the dark tunnel.

all i ever wanted was the world.