Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Brandon rolled his eyes at Jester, and turned the barrel of his rifle towards him. He rested his paw on the action, and forced it back, jacking a round into the chamber with a loud clang.

"My paw slipped." He said, seemingly to no one, as if someone was looking his way.

He didn't like Jester sitting to close to him. The people close to him usually died.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: You don't have to delete your post, it might be easier if you just edited it since then you wouldn't have to type out all that character info again, plus then I can move the story along without having to wait for your post which I'm sure everyone would prefer.

IC:

"Alright, I think that's everyone." Katt said as she looked over the crowd, there were almost a few dozen students, Wow, I didn't expect so many. Wonder how many are actually going to make it. she thought, "Well, let's get down to business then. My name is Kattrina, no formalities needed, allow me to be the first to welcome you all to the school, I hope everyone's trip was a pleasant one because after today you aren't going to be getting a chance to relax for a long time." She chuckled a bit, "I, along with Ms. Ayu and Ms. Kyrian will be your teachers for this semester." Katt scratched her ears a bit, Is there anything else? Ugh, I always hated talking infront of crowds. she thought, "Well, anything either of you would like to add?" she asked the other two teachers.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi frowned. Already there were a couple of students who seemed to have attitude problems. Jester, of course, was one, a creature Ayumi was familiar with, as he'd attended the school previously. But that wolf with the trenchcoat also appeared to be pretty aggressive.

'Huh? Oh...' Ayumi said, only realising Kattrina had addressed her.

'It's nice to see so many of you here... Of course, a lot of you won't be here for long, as some of you are probably talentless.' The teacher said with a smile.

'But while you are here, don't mess about, or i'll kick your ass, okay?!' Ayumi said, waving her cigarette for emphasis.

'Ahem... Vook?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: I am back...again.

Name: Serin
Teacher/student: Student
Race: Paragon (A creature I made in Spore)
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Description: Paragon
Affinity: Earth
Spells:
Defensive: Burrow (He digs into the ground to avoid attacks)
Offensive: Tremor Implode (Causes a small tremor under the target. The ground will then implode, hitting the target with some shrapnel)
Weapon: Poison Spurs (The poison on his spurs gets stronger as he does)
Familiar: Snake
Backround: Serin comes from a distant planet where there are many others of his kind. He was like the majority of them, simply a civilian, until he suddenly caused the ground below his opponent in a spar to implode. He was banished out of fear, and has come to this school to learn how to control his powers.
Other info: He is known by the more common species an oddity of nature. For this, most others at places like this school look down on him. He is antisocial due to this.

Familiar
Name: Tsuchi (Earth)
Species: Earthen Snake
Description: For now, a simple snake that looks like it is made of rock. Later, Tsuchi shall get much more complex.
Affinity: Earth
Abilities: Explosive Burrow (when Tsuchi burrows, it creates a small explosion of rock.)
Chameleon (can blend in with an object)

IC:
A noise could be heard in the hall, along with a small vibration in the ground below. Then the noise was in the room, whith the vibration slightly stronger. After a few moments, the noise and vibrations stopped. It was at this time that two bone-like hands with a spiked circle attached to them popped out of the ground near the door. A moment later, a wierd looking creature emerged from the ground and looked around for a moment. As it opened its mouth, a strange voice, like a cross between a monkey, an angel, and a standard human, spoke, "That is the last time I burrow to an unknown place."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh, yeah...Katt and Ayumi pretty much explained it." The dragoness nodded, her tail swishing back and fourth ever so slightly behind her as she went around her desk and sat in the chair.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well, I think we've covered everything important." Katt scratched her head a bit, Well if I forgot anything I'm sure it's not important. She smiled suddenly, "Well anyways, you're all free for today. Boys dorms are that way and girls are on the other side of the campus. Take care." She bowed a bit.

Finally. Shadow thought standing up from his chair, So, rest of the day to just kill time. Wonder what they've got for fun around here.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jester and Horyo got up, heading over to the dorms. Jester aimed for a private room, and Horyo was happy enough to sleep outside. Everything was new to the quadruped warrior. He propped his paws up on the front desk, standing on his hind legs. "Excuse me. I have a question. How do dorms work?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Is anyone still interested in this RP? I figure a few people might still be lost thanks to the site going down but it seems like it's just gone dead.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I would be interested in continuing, but everyone ignored my character...
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Tch, i really liked this one, actuaaaaally.

all i ever wanted was the world.