Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Ayumi yawned loudly and ran a hand through her mass of hair.

'Hey, Kattrina? You look pretty nervous. But seriously, these students are nothing to worry about, just give them a couple of smacks if they start acting up.' The teacher said with a laugh, her other hand trailing through Koko's mane as he purred like an overgrown housecat.

She observed the new students, a strange collection. Soon enough, they'd know which had attitudes, which were reliable and which had any potential.

all i ever wanted was the world.

It wasn't long till Jester and Horyomaru met each other in the hall. It was like unfathomable hate at first sight. Both of them were almost total polar opposites of each other. Horyomaru glared at Jester for a while, growling, and Jester stared back silently, head tilted slightly, eyes cold. Horyo snorted and Jester cricked his neck, both of them turned the same direction, and to both of their annoyance, were going the same way.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: As I am late too...WoW is hypnotizing when you're grinding daily quests to get a dragon mount! Started this profile but never got to finishing it:

Name: Vook Kyrian
Teacher/student: Teacher
Race: Dragon
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bi
Description: Check my profile page.
Affinity: Holy

Spells:

Offensive - Smite: Smites the target with holy magic.

Defensive - Holy Nova: Knocks back all enemies within five yards of Vook. Not very effective if enemy is close.

Weapon: N/A
Familiar: Spirit of Redemption
Background: Has been a teacher at the school for a while now, but it still sort of a newbie in some areas of knowledge of the school.
Other info: In class she's slightly strict, but still fun and outgoing. Out of class she's laid-back and playful, most of the time.

Familiar: See Above
Name: See Above
Species: Angelic Spirit
Description: Right here.
Affinity: See Above
Abilities:

Divine Aegis - Shields the target with holy magic for ten seconds.

Borrowed Time - Hastens the target.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Just one thing DMX, students don't get the familiars at the beginning only the teachers, sorry if I didn't make that clear, the first test is summoning one. I just wanted them added with the profiles so they're all in one convienient spot.

IC:

"Hmm, I just might." Katt purred a bit, giggling slightly, "I always get a bit excited on the first day of something, it'll pass."

Shadow walked up, lining up with the other students, "So this the right place?" he asked, "Was expecting more people."

"Well three have arrived so far, more will be coming soon enough, we just have to wait for them." Katt smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi rummaged in her cleavage and produced a packet of cigarettes. She lit one with a flame springing from her finger and gave the assembled students a wink.

'Y'think some of them got lost? It's a pretty big place, and students can be ridiculously clueless.' She chuckled, smiling as she took a draw.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Unnoticed, Jester stood at one end of the row of newcomers while Horyomaru sat on his haunches at the opposite end, glad to have a few bodies between them.

Jester flexed his fingers eerily, itching to snap someone's neck, preferably furry and full of life and blood. Oh to feel the neck joints separating and shattering, the spinal chord being severed, the body going limp- Jester shuddered blissfully, holding himself back. Not this year. This year, he wanted to learn how to compensate for his muteness. And getting expelled was not going to make that easier. He had to start small, he had to start with self-control, with morals, with mercy.

"Good morning, Sensei." Horyomaru greeted the teachers, his voice a little gruff and course, but his tone respectful. He was somewhat excited around two-legs, watching them use those amazing opposable thumbs that they used for every day rituals like opening doors, writing or smithing. If he had the simple privilege of having thumbs, he'd be able to hold his weapons better, fighting would be so easy! And those lips and muzzles... they were so much more versatile than his. It was easy to learn words and phrases for his kind, but it was difficult to learn HOW to talk. They could open and close their mouths all they want and just make guttural gurgling or growling sounds. They had to train their vocal chords and throat every day to growl and whine and howl and cry so that it sounded remotely like words. Then they had to learn how to manipulate those sounds with their tongues, improving the muscle's dexterity, flexibility and strength. Then they had to learn how to control the volume, tone and pitch of the sounds they made. The result was a rather crude voice, oftentimes course, or gruff, or high-pitched, or naturally deep. Horyo's voice was somewhat course and gruff, but also velvety smooth and had somewhat of a rich, deep and soothing charm to it. He found it a little hard to concentrate on talking when in a battle, and he merely snarls, growls, howls or barks when he fights.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Good morning to you too." A tall, silver dragoness answered, dressed in a Japanese teachers' uniform, taking off the pair of reading glasses she had on and setting them down at her desk. "You may sit wherever you like, but I will be assigning seats tomorrow."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Brandon nodded quietly, and sat down at the rear of the class, setting his rifle and duffle bag down on his desk. He preferred the seclusion of the back of the class, as it allowed him to be left alone with his thoughts.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Meanwhile, Faiz take a seat at the front left, second-row, not too far from where the teacher is standing right now, setting up his backpack on the floor besides him with his long thick sword on the sides. Even though he manage to discover his abilities in lightning power, but still willing to study hard in order to invent and explore the thunder power further. With his emotionless face, he watching what the teacher is doing.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Horyo trotted up and selected a seat up front, closest to the teacher so he could learn from her easier. He nudged the chair back and sat on his haunches, his size making his head level with all the others. His sword stayed where it was, strapped to its scabbard on the ridge of his back. He was already listening to the teacher intently.

Jester dragged his feet down to the back of the class, selecting the seat furthest from the teacher, and his eyes traveled everywhere but toward her. He exuded an air of unnatural terror, which was often mistaken for him being creepy.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers