Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"They're not very strong, but they're fast, and incredibly resiliant to physical and magical attacks, and on occasion some of them will mutate even further from the exposure, I don't see any of them around but be on your guard, if you see one that looks strange run." Katt ordered. She moved over towards Yachiru, smiling a bit to try and comfort her, "Don't strain yourself too much," she said as she placed her hand onto the wound, her hand glowing brightly as she tried to heal it. She stepped back a bit, "Hmm, stubborn, I've done the best I can but I'm afraid I don't have time to fully remove it at the moment." She said.

"Uhm, wouldn't it be better if we stayed in smaller groups? We don't want to risk missing anyone, plus I think we should be fine just the two of us." she smiled, unaware of Karomaru's true motivation.

"Kitt's right, the smaller the groups the more likely we'll be to not miss anyone." Katt agreed, "Students in teams of two, Vook, Salem, I think you two should be able to handle yourselves, remember, we meet back here in one hour." Katt reminded them.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Karomaru blinked, "Wha? Kitt gets to go with him, again?!" he almost fumed.

Arm smiled to Katt, "Wise decision, I'd expect nothing less from our teacher," he said, removing his claw from Kitt's shoulder before walking in front of her. "Come on, we'll be alright if we stick together," he narrowed his eyes, a sensual, cocky smirk attempting to smite her.

Yachiru waited for Hyouzen's reply, still whimpering as even Katt's magic didn't get the burnt mark off her leg. "What's going to happen to me...? I already feel weak..." she mumbled to herself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"R-right," Kitt said, blushing slightly from Arm's look at her, sending a slight shiver up her spine.

"Don't worry, wounds caused from dark magic can be difficult to heal, but not impossible. I promise I'll do everything possible to get rid of it." Katt promised, patting Yachiru's shoulder before standing up, "Hyouzen, keep a close eye on her. I'll be back shortly." Katt said before she whistled loudly, almost at once Ryuu descended from the sky, heeding his mistress's call, "Let's go, we're in a hurry." She said as she jumped onto his shoulders, the dragon taking to the air with a great lurch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: A'ight. Sorry 'bout my absence, but I was almost caught due to my brother's cat-killing curiousity. So, from what I've read; dragon fight, teleport back to school, students are corrupted, Throne pops outta nowhere like toaster preztels then pops back in the toaster because she was undercooked(in other words; comes, says she's corrupted students into these 'darklings' then retreated.) Now, assuming what I've said is accurate and ASSUMMMMMMMMING that the setting and current conflict are true as well, I'm going to attemptationally attempt to rejoin the fun fun fwog fwogg story here, startiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggg...now-oh.

IC:Somewhere in the hallways in the building, Lucien had dozed off into slumber. He was awoken by his familar, Vladimir, who had heard noises that echoed through the corridors. Lucien stood up, a little dizzy from the rise.

"Hmm, it's rather quiet. What have I been missing? I know not where to go." Lucien began walking in hopes of recollecting his thoughts, Vladimir following. Lucien turned towards his partner.

"I guess we keep walking until someone finds us."

OOC: Hint hint. Could somebody please help me out here, cuz I'm lost for words and actions at the moment...? Sorry...
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Basically, the students and teachers that went on the trip to the mines just returned and are now dealing with a new threat. Throne, a demonic dragon, turned several students in Darklings with subtle dark magic. They can't be changed back as far as I can tell, so now the mission is to split up into teams of two students/teachers in order to find survivors.

Hyouzen looked up towards Yachiru and told her, "Don't worry, I can handle you just fine. Just hang on tight, and I'll keep us safe." The water dragon was concerned about the burn which was still having an effect on the poor girl. "Hey Arc, help cool down that burn."

"Ah, master has a good idea for once..." His familiar jumped out of his backpack and nodded, transforming himself into a brace of sorts and surrounded the burn mark, using his ice magic to try and sooth Yachiru's wound.

"Sorry it's not much, but magic's not my specialty." Hyouzen then looked towards others, seeing which groups they were taking before noticing Arm, and hearing him suck up to Katt. Humph, if he were trying to hit on that hot teacher, I could understand that, but he's nothing but a teacher's pet. Perhaps it was because they were of opposing elements, but the water dragon still had the urge from before to pick a fight with the fire dragon. Beh, I'm sure Kitt will keep him in line, we have work to do. With that final thought, Hyouzen started to approach the school grounds with Yachiru on his shoulders. "Okay Yachiru, keep your eyes open for anything, students or otherwise." The burly lizard kept his claymore ready while sneaking around the ruined buildings.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Arm smiled and grabbed Kitt by her paw, as if urging her to go with him. "Here, I think we should go down this hallway," he encouragingly said, setting off in the way to the training arena. "Kitt," he looked back at her as they ran, "Do you have something you want to protect?" he suddenly asked.

(School Grounds)

Nodding slowly, Yachiru kept a tight grip around Hyouzen's thick neck with her smaller arms, "I'm sorry to be a nuisance, and thank you, Arc," she sighed, eventually doing as Hyouzen asked to act as a vigil.

(Entrance)

With nobody left to go with, Karomaru limpily (And depressedly) dragged himself next to Shadow, a blue background shading over him. "Kitt's gone... I knew as a human she wouldn't be interested in me," he melodramatically sobbed as he dragged his sword on the floor.

Reno's ears twitched as he sat next to his master, confused by his actions.

(Infirmary)

Dorothy punctured a wound on a darkling's leg to incapacitate it with her rapier and promptly shut the door to the medical ward. "Inside, quick!" she shouted as she pulled one of the younger students into the room. There were about two dozens of students crammed inside, having been rescued by the dragoness teacher. "How could this happen...?" she said as she rested her back against the door and rubbed her forehead a bit. She then looked at the great amount of students she had brought in and told herself to be strong, "Don't worry. We'll be out of this in no time, everyone..."

Tina was nowhere to be seen in the room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh?" Kitt asked, a bit caught off guard by the strange question, "Well, Flare I guess," she said as she smiled up at her familiar who was softly gliding along with the two, "Otherwise, it seems it's always been people who protect me, especially my sister. She was always there to shield me when some of the other girls teased me back home."

*Entrance*

"Ha, you think species has anything to do with it?" Shadow smiled a bit, "My mom wasn't a wolf, but she still fell in love with my old man. Kitt seems like the shy type, needing someone to shepard her, unfortunately you seem the same, so she doesn't look to you for that guidance, that Arm guy on the other hand has a more dominant personality which is probably what she's responding to." He said with a slight shrug, "But hey, that's just random observation, come on, we got more important things to worry about than your love life at the moment." he said as he patted Karomaru on the back and started down one of the corridors near the entrance, quietly checking any rooms they passed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(West Wing)

"Relax, you're fine up there. I'm nine feet of muscle, heheh." Hyouzen smiled up towards Yachiru, trying to help her not worry. The water dragon continued to sneak around the ruined hallways, not finding much of anything. This is bad...did the students and the Darklings off each other already? He walked carefully, getting a bit nervous about the deserted hallways. His webbed, reptilian ear twitched suddenly as he looked towards the nurse's office up ahead. "Did you hear something?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Your familiar, huh. I see," Arm said, slowing his running to a less hasty walk. He turned his head to a corner where some moaning could be heard, "There's a lot of them that way. We should plow our way through," he said, staring at Kitt in an almost commanding way.

(Medical Wing)

Yachiru's ears perked up a bit as she realized Hyouzen was right. "I can hear something... someone, a female?" she said out loud, but quickly gave up, folding her ears flat against her skull, "It's no use, without Lana, I can't hear as well..." she sadly said, looking down at the musclebound classmate, "We should be careful, there could be anything next door..."

(Entrance Hall)

Karomaru's eyes blinked in surprise, "Random guess? I didn't know you were a psychoanalyst..." he admitted, finding Shadow's advice to be way more specialized than he might've wanted to let on. Karomaru gave it some thought, maybe he had to change himself in a way that Kitt would respect him. His eyes frowned with new resolve and he followed Shadow till he was side to side with him, the boy's usually white sneakers were now red from the small blood puddles staining the floors. "Damn, just what went on here, Shadow?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Thanks for the summary, though I kinda knew all that already. Also, by help, I meant interact with my character, although I was rather vague...I guess "help" could be anything. No matter, I know what to say now.

IC:

*Heading towards Infirmary*

Lucien stopped and took one look around, he began to recognize where he was, but still wondered where exactly he was going. In the midst of his silent pondering, he heard footsteps ahead of him. Turning frontward, he made out to what he believed to be a rather tall silhouette, but was unable to identify.

"Hello?" he called out, "Is someone there? If so, identify yourself." Lucien stood on guard, prepared for a possible enemy attack, and waited for a response.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers