Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Well looks like we had a bit more excitement than intended, it is strange that a Tyrant would be here. But then again stranger things have happened, so long as no one was seriously injured." She smiled over at Yachiru, "Don't you worry, we'll get you patched up as soon as we get back to the school, I'm sure everyone else could use a good rest too." She led the group out of the ruins and back towards the portal, waving her hand to activate the runes and stepping through with the rest.

*School grounds*

"Ah, good to be ho, what the?" Katt stared in desbelief as she walked through the portal, the grounds infront of the portal were littered with debris from the nearby buildings.

"It's about time you all got back from your little vacation," Shadow growled a bit as ran up to the group, Slash by his side.

"What happened here?"

"Not entirely sure, was only a few minutes after you all left, these, I dunno what the hell they are, just started appearing out of nowhere and attacking students and teachers, seems like their numbers are only increasing too." He turned as a loud screech echoed from behind, "Dangit, here's one now." He cursed as he swun his blade at the creature.

"NO!" Katt shouted as she quickly put up a shield around it.

"Gah, what the hell!?"

"These, these are," Katt stuttered a bit as she walked towards the bubble, the creature inside looked like an imp almost, though it's skin was much smoother and a dark pitch black, glowing red eyes darting between the group.

"Darklings?" A red dragoness chuckled as she dropped down from one of the upper buildings, "Good eye, you know what that means right?" She smiled at Katt, who simply growled, "Aww, don't wanna explain for them? Well then allow me," She looked up at the students, "Darklings, are what happens when someone is exposed to a low level of dark magic over a prolonged time. All we had to do was plant the seed and wait for it to grow, and what better place to start than in the middle of your very own school?" she laughed darkly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yachiru whimpered a bit, "A-alright, but you saw how that fire burnt through everything we threw at it..." she couldn't lie to make the others feel better, she was really scared now. The salamander's shaky emotions didn't get any better when Shadow revealed to them that the school was now in danger, "No! What's going on?!"

Arm's eyes narrowed at Thorne. Tyrant was still recovering, so he couldn't make the mistake of revealing his true identity without hoping to draw power from his familiar yet. He acted cool and collected like he had led the others believe he was and just stood his ground next to Katt. His eyes subtly stared at Thorne, but he was unsure of how to tell her that he couldn't fight full-force in his current condition.

The darklings seemed violent enough, it seemed as if his plan had worked. The seed had bloomed thanks to all the negative emotions that have been forced unto it. With only Thorne there, the darklings wouldn't be enough.

Arm's pupils shrank, his muscles tensing. That was it! "What can we do, teacher?" he suddenly asked Katt. "She seems to be on her own, we can take her," he said out loud, making sure Thorne would hear.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Man, I've had enough of you demon types for one day." Hyouzen drew his claymore, eager for another fight despite his magical reserves having little time to recover. "We kicked the shit out of your pet dragon in there, lady, we can take you too."

Arc sensed that his master's aggressive nature was getting the better of him again and silently assumed his ice armor form, giving Hyouzen some cover as he took the front line against Throne and her darklings.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes I suppose you could, but are you willing to?" Thorne grinned as Katt growled, "Sure you could all attack me at once, but there's no gaurantee that these little darklings wouldn't get hurt in the process."

"Monster!" Katt growled, shaking with anger.

"Monster? Me? Hah, that's a laugh. Does taking revenge after this school, and it's teachers," She glared towards Vook, growling a bit, "Betrayed me, tried to have me killed? Who's the real monster?" She glanced over towards Hyouzen, chuckling a bit, "I suppose you haven't gotten to those lessons yet, do you want me to explain what a darkling really is? I already said a darkling is born when someone's exposed to a low level of darkness for a long period of time, I'm assuming you aren't exactly straight A students, but I assume you can figure out who was exposed to that dark magic, oh heck I can't keep a secret," she laughed, "These darklings, are your fellow students!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Arm narrowed his eyes, "Thorne, you're letting your emotions overcome you again. What are you thinking?" he thought as the raptoress kept revealing information. He subtly shifted his gaze over to Katt, expecting her to come up with something.

"No!" screeched a terrified Yachiru after watching the darklings, "Y-you, transformed everyone into monsters! Why?!"

Karomaru got kerlderiver at the ready and looked over at Katt, grimacing, "We can't harm them, can we? If we hurt the darklings, we'll be hurting our classmates... Is that it?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I heard you the first time, lady. Only gives us another reason to stop you." Hyouzen gritted his fangs as he tried to keep his cool for a moment. We got to get her away from those guys, if we kill her, maybe her magic will wear off and free them. He wanted to charge right in and give her a taste of his claymore, but he then started to smirk towards Thorne. "You're a pretty big coward, you know that, Red. Doing all this while we're away. Resorting to transforming innocent students, instead of fighting your old enemies yourself." Brandishing his claymore eagerly, he added, "It's because you're nothing but a little weakling, who has to rely on tricks." The water dragon then spat toward her eye.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmph, do you really think you can win, Thorne?" Vook sighed, shaking her head as she stood up again, looking up at the lizardess. "You're vastly outnumbered, I suggest you crawl back into whatever hole you came from before you get hurt."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Aww, you still remember my nickname. I'm touched." Thorne couldn't help but laugh loudly as she heard Hyouzen, "Someone certainly thinks highly of themself, it was just a lucky coincidence for you that your little group had left. And I think you need to do a quick recount Vook," Thorne grinned as a large mass of darklings began crawling towards the group, "This school of yours is under new management, you're welcome to stay and join us of course, we could always use more soldiers, and a few of you would make fine pets." she grinned as a clawed gateway rose out of the ground, engulfing her before vanishing.

"Damn," Katt turned back towards the class, "We need to split up and search, fast, find anyone that hasn't been transformed yet and rescue them!" She ordered, "Avoid the darklings if at all possible, if you can't," she paused, "Contain, or kill. Those are the only options."

"K-kill? But, they," Kitt began.

"They aren't anymore, there's nothing that can be done. The process is irreversible. I don't like it anymore than you, but our options are limited." Katt began walking into the school grounds, "One hour, we search anyone out then return here and evacuate the school. I know your just students, well consider this an early graduation."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Coward!" cried out Hyouzen to Thorne as she disappeared. He growled a bit in frustration before he overheard the teachers. "Irreversible?" Hyouzen's grip tightened nervously, before he asked Vook and Katt on the way to the school ground, "Okay, fine. Anything else we should know about these Darklings? Abilities or what not? I was a recent transfer myself and I didn't get a chance to take classes on demonic creatures."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Arm's eyes widened, "She's planning to separate us...?" a devious smirk appeared on his face, "Perfect." With that, he looked to Kitt and put on his charming smile as he softly patted her shoulder, "At times like these we should do our best to help as much as we can, everyone" he then nodded to the group, "Separating is our best shot to cover more ground quickly, this time," he admitted, then looked to the voluptuous tigress again, his blue eyes staring on hers, "We're the same element, we'll do great if we go together, Kitt."

Karomaru didn't wait to intervene, "Oi, what about me? I'm the same element, too!" he said, walking next to Arm and Kitt, "We'll do even better if it's three of us, right?"

Arm cringed, but managed to simply mellow as he only gazed at Karomaru from the corner of his eye, "Annoying brat. I should dispose of him."

Yachiru whimpered, still on Hyouzen's shoulders, "I'm sorry to inconvenience you, Hyouzen..." she said, "But I still can't walk..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad