Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Herzeleid smirked as she rocognized Arm's attempts to flatter and charm her and decided to lead him along, let him think he was winning her over while working to charm him herself "Oh, I'm sure someone as skilled as you has seen plenty of familiars more interesting than myself." she giggled as she winked down at the dragon.

Salem nodded to Katt before carefully freeing a few more crystals from the cave walls "We might as well take a few extras for experiments." the little witch explained as she loaded up her pack and ignored her partners scheming.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kitt took a few steps forward, Flare landing onto her shoulder, "Come on Flare, we can help too." Flare nodding slightly as she opened up her wings, the ring of fire appearing behind Kitt as she opened her arms wide, unleashing a wave of orange fire towards the black one, harmlessly passing over Hyouzen and Arc as it collided with the black flames.

"Just be careful, one of thsoe things going off is bad enough. Don't wanna imagine what'll happen if a box of them did." Katt helped collect a couple other crystals, storing them away, "Alright, think we've got everything covered. Let's head back now, no sense wasting more time when there's nothing left to find here." She beckoned the other students as she started back towards the entrance, keeping an orb of light illuminated to show their path more easily.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With the torrent of water and flames mixing together, the obvious happened and they each canceled out, although the overpowering black flames seared through the remnants of the weaker feline's fire and eventually reached the group. At that distance, dispelling the darkfire would be impossible unless there was something, or someone, for it to collide with.

(Katt's group)

"So that's it?" Karomaru blinked, half-disappointed although he now was curious to know what they had found. "When are we going to know what that is, Ms. Katt?" he hurried along, not wanting to be left behind.

Arm smirked and closed his eyes as he walked, clearly being on the loop of the reversal Herzeleid was trying to pull on him; after all, he wasn't new to flirting. "I'd say," he paused, opening one eye half-way to gaze at Herzeleid, "But interesting doesn't necessarily sum up to stunningly sensual." With that, he discreetly increased his walking pace, distancing himself from the succubus, his claws cooly hidden in his pockets as always.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Damn. Okay, I'll slow it down. Vook, can you teleport all of us out of here or something?" Hyouzen groaned as he focused the rest of his limited mana in creating an ice wall against the oncoming dark flames, hoping it would buy them some time at least.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oops," Kitt blushed slightly seeing that her attempt to help had just made things worse. She blinked a bit as Flare closed her wings down infront of Kitt, a wall of flames appearing infront of her, "Thanks Flare," she smiled.

"That all depends on what it turns out to be. Many dangerous artifacts are hidden in these ruins, this might be one of them. But don't worry, you all will recieve credit for it's discovery." she snapped her fingers, a small orb of light forming above her fingertips and quickly expanding outward, encompassing the two teachers, the students and their familiars, "Evac," Katt whispered as the orb shrank back down. To the group it would seem as if the world around them changed as they would suddenly find themselves back at the entrance, "Handy spell huh? It's neutral so remind me to teach you all it sometime, it comes in quite handy."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll try, hang on a second..." Vook growled softly as she concentrated, starting to cast her group teleport spell, her eyes darting around between the others, her claws, and the oncoming fire.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Herzeleid put on a fake blush and giggled "My, you certainly know how to romance a girl don't you? I'm starting to wonder if you're not an incubus in disguise." the succubus replied with a somewhat dreamy tone, seeming more and more taken in by the dragon by the second 'Not bad, most kids his age don't last this long. I hope he signs up for our class.~<3'

Salem shrugged and readjusted her pack "Should be fine unless someone attacks it intentionally." the little witch replied as she looked around, mildly impressed by Katt's spell "Hmm, most people tend it ignore nuetral magic in favor of further mastering their element. It's good to see someone focused on expanding her horizons." Salem complimented as she wondered where the second group had gone.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Forgive me for having taken so long, guys. I've been around the forums and all, but I just haven't had a straight mind to think up elaborate posts. After tomorrow, my final exam of the year's day, I'll be free to do a lot more stuff.

IC:

Yachiru was scared, trying to avoid the fire by any means necessary, trying to erect earthen barriers in order to stop it but its advance consumed everything, beggining to surround the party with its seemingly unstoppable searing waving. "I don't know what kind of fire this is, but I don't think we want to be touched by it!"

(Katt's side)

"W-wow. I sure would like learning how to cast this!" said Karomaru as they materialized at the entrance, "It was so fast!"

Arm closed his eyes, his back against the others and Herzeleid: "Be sure to hide well. We're getting back home soon after I rendezvous with Thorne," he said to his familiar. Turning to Herzeleid, his eyes narrowed in a sensual manner, "Incubus, huh? If I were one, there'd be no danger in us getting closer, is that correct?" he lightly grinned, "But I do enjoy your company, nevertheless."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, dark magic's bad, right?" asked Hyouzen in sarcastic manner as he continued to try and douse the black flames with the remainder of his limited magic. "Vook, not much time left, is that teleport spell ready?" The water dragon backed up against the wall with his classmates as the ebony flames flicked dangerously close.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Herzeleid feigned a swoon and continued to smile emptily at the dragon "Oh but demons like me can control those effects, but without at least a little danger I wouldn't be as fun." giggles like a schoolgirl and leans in closer.

Salem shook her head and continued to ignore her partner, instead focusing on the task at hand "I would offer to help with researching this artifact, but with it's nature and my history I'm certain that I won't be allowed near it or the vault."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions