Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
OOC: A'ight I'll wait then.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Herzeleid pouted as Arm played it safe and muttered "Stinger kids, no sense of daring and adventure." the succubus sulked before perking up again "But you were smart enough to know what I was without being told! That makes you an interesting one Arm."

Salem frowned intensely at the crystal, poking it a bit with her staff before moving to stand between Karomaru and Arm "I'm afraid I'm not intimately familiar with every dark artifact out there, if I was the head master probably wouldn't have been able to beat me."Salem explained as she took out a box and handed it to Katt "But I know enough to tell you whatever it is, it's very dangerous. I'm talking super nova level of dangerous, you need to keep this thing protected and hidden away." the small witch whispered to the feline teacher as she handed her the wooden chest.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Agreed, it'll definately be placed into the vault as soon as we return to the school." Katt nodded as she took the box, carefully placing the orb inside of it and sealing it shut, "Unfortunately we didn't find what we were looking for, suppose we'll have to go out again." she thought aloud as she looked over towards Herzeleid, "At least you're looking a bit better after absorbing that crystal. Well, let's regroup with Vook's group and we'll head back to the school. Sure the students are having a field day without the two of us there." she chuckled a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Whew, that's a relief." Vook sighed softly as the force was taken off of her barrier, blinking a bit in surprise as she saw the young student's magic. Hm...was wondering what the magic source that I was feeling was... she thought, keeping her barrier active just in case, while chanting to cast another spell.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Right! Here I go! Uplift!" Yachiru commanded, focusing her magical energies on the molten rock, causing them to lift off the floor and fly in Tyrant's direction.

Tyrant was on the ground, ready to be impaled by Hyouzen's sword, but the creature wasn't as simple as he thought. The dark dragon heard Yachiru's and Kitt's combination attack, easily identified the exponential increase in heat next to him. With a good bump of his chest, Tyrant smashed onto Hyouzen's sword hard, the scales being so hard that the metal simply clashed and was deflected, and not only that, the large blue dragon was also tackled back. He was going to let Hyouzen take the brunt of the firey rock attack for him.

"W-wait! No!" Yachiru screeched, not having expected that comeback, she hadn't learned how to stop the uplift yet however, and with Lana's assistance the impact of the rocks would make it hurt even more!

(Katt's Group)

Arm softly smiled, turning to Herzeleid: "You're the interesting one. I've never met such a talkative familiar that hasn't been either an ugly slime or a snail. All others just bark or growl incessantly," the dragon shrugged.

Reno's ears perked at Arm's commentary, immediately folding them back and glaring at him. Karomaru blinked, "What's up, boy?" he cluelessly asked.

"Sure is a relief to hear a beautiful one such as yourself, complimenting me." Mar smirked, even if he wouldn't try to touch her, a charmed familiar could prove to be a good tool in the long run.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hyouzen gasped as his claymore failed to dent Tyrant's chest scales before he was thrown back into the fiery attack. "Shit..."

Luckily, the ice armor Arc had created for Hyouzen kept him from being melted alive as he crashed into the cave wall. His familiar melted off of the water dragon and groaned in pain. "Owie...Arc is toasty..."

"Ugh...okay, don't aim for the chest, got it. I was still able to cut his leg earlier, so he does have some weak spots." Hyouzen wobbled a little as he arose from the ground, now without the protection of his familiar.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"S-sorry Hyouzen," Kitt said shaking slightly from the thought that her and Yachiru's attack had almost seriously hurt him, "Okay let's not try that again." She sighed a bit as she saw he was okay, "Flare, uhm, uh, try, aiming for it's eyes!" She shouted, the pheonix squawking loudly in response as it flew towards Tyrant's face, loosing a torrent of flame into it's face.

"Well back to business." Katt said, making sure the orb was secure, "Let's head back towards the entrance and if necessary go to meet up with Vook's group, then we can head back to the school." she smiled, "Sure you all are ready for a nice lunch."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Rrr, have a taste of this, you big brute!" Vook growled, casting her spell finally, unleashing a massive orb of frost, which flew over the big dragon and began flinging razor-sharp ice shards downward onto its scales.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Tyrant roared, not from the fire hitting him but the razor sharp ice cutting his back. Normally, no sharp blade would be able to even scratch him, but being a fire dragon made him especially susceptible to the cold element.

"I-I'm sorry, Hyouzen!" the salamander girl said, dropping to her knees next to the blue dragon, Lana materializing next to Arc and bowing next to him.

"My apologies. I have my share of the blame," the fairy said in a courteous manner to the ice golem.

"Are you alright?" Yachiru worriedly asked, scanning Hyouzen's body for any serious wound or bruise.

The massive dragon violently shook, trying to shake Vook's icicles off fruitlessly. In a desperate move, the dragon clenched his claws and suddenly let out a deafening roar, his maw starting to spark with dark-purple flames as its red eyes fixed on the group ahead. Without warning, he opened his mouth and unleashed a torrent of scorching fire in the others direction, the tunnel being quickly engulfed by its eerie colour.

With the fire spreading, Tyrant melded into the shadows, disappearing from sight to avoid taking any more damage. Negative, magic-sealing energies spread around the cave. The dark fire had a special property, if anything came into contact with it, the object would be completely incinerated, while a subject would be not only damaged but also have their magic sealed for a period of time.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"D-Don't worry, I'm fine," Hyouzen uttered to them all, accepting the apology, knowing that it was Tyrant that had thrown him into the blaze in the first place. His burly body was still in good shape, only a bit bruised from being flung against the cave walls. "Damn, looks like that guy is trying some sort of last resort attack." He noticed the waves of dark flames approaching their position from the tunnel. The water dragon focused his magic, and told them, "Okay, I've got this one. I'll just wash away the fire." Hyouzen managed to gather all the moisture in the air and summoned a wave of water which collided against the black fire.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions