Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Arm looked towards the half-closed door of the classroom and widened his eyes, "Shit, there's so many," he thought, watching the sheer amount of darklings passing by, which thankfully hadn't yet become aware of their prescence. Kitt's loud talking made him reconsider the possibility of a safe spot though.

He put one of his palms against her mouth to muffle and silence her briefly. Before she could freak, he put up his hand and made motions downsides to signal she should speak lower. "Hey," he whispered, "You okay?" he asked to her concern about the warmth.

(Corridors)

Karomaru nodded with a confident smile as Reno jumped out of his weapon. "Let's go!" he set off running with his wolf friend.

Midway through the treks, Karomaru began realizing there were no students in their way. "Damn, have they all been transformed?" he growled, trying to avoid getting grabbed by them as the pair ran. "Man, what should we do? It's just been half an hour..."

(Halls)

Dorothy realized what was talking about was no monster. They seemingly weren't capable of holding civilized debate or normal conversations to begin with. The one outside had to be... "A student! Wait a moment, I'll let you all in!" the dragoness teacher chirped, jumping to the front of the door before she unlocked it.

Outside stood three students, a boy, a dragon and a salamander female. "What are you waiting for? Get inside!" she commanded, stepping outside to provide cover for them. She was frowning, although her beautiful young face made it look less threatening and even more worredly.

"Hyouzen! It's Ms. Dorothy!" Yachiru said with a smile, looking down at her partner.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((I wanna join back up, but I have no idea what has happened in my absence. Can someone give me a recap?))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Hell broke loose.

Kiddin'.

Okay. Since you went, everyone safely came back to school, only to see Shadow come and tell them that the school's overrun by creatures named darklings, which apparently are the former students of Magical Starsign. Katt decided everyone should focus on gathering survivors, after Thorne appeared and explained what darklings are, as well as how it was hopeless to try and get them back from their new forms, and the disappeared.

As a result, the large group was partitioned in small parties of two, in order to search the school. Teachers can go alone, since they're obviously stronger. The matchups so far are:

- Hyouzen & Yachiru.

- Arm & Kitt.

Lucien (Venin) also resumed posting briefly. Dunno if he's still around, but he appeared where the first couple is.

Additionally, teacher Dorothy has gathered healthy students and locked herself inside of the nurse's office in the Med Wing, where the aforementioned trio is.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A-Arm," Kitt stuttered slightly, from her vantage point clearly seeing something he couldn't as she pointed behind him. Closing in quickly on the two students where the darklings that Arm had just knocked away, but they had changed. Their bodies seemed to flicker and sway randomly, almost like they were made of fire, and the heat their bodies were giving off was quickly engulfing the corridor, hitting Kitt especially hard thanks to her extra layer of fur, "Wh-what happened, you stopped them, they weren't moving," She said, panicking slightly over the strange creatures.

"I really hope not, just imagine how many students there must be in this school, if they're all transformed, we're gonna have one hell of a difficult time surviving this." Shadow shook his head a bit. He approached one of the doors in the hallway, "Well, let's see what's behind door number one shall we?" He smiled as he held his weapon at the ready, suddenly kicking the door in.

"AHH! STAY WAY!" A large spear of ice suddenly came flying out of the classroom, narrowly avoiding skewering Shadow through the skull, there was a slight pause before a tall blue dragon ran out of the room, nearly full on tackling the two boys, "Oh thank you, I thought you were some of those dark things, I was so scared, I thought I was gonna be killed!"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Do we wait? o.Ô
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Think the RPs gone the way of the dodo at this point. Guess most people lost interest.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((I'm still interested, just can't use net enough to matter. TwT))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions