Join our server on Discord

Just Wondering?
Has anyone posted and stories or Pics of Ranamon being raped by or having sex with the other Male villians of Digimon Frontier. I think it'd be a good idea.
I like the idea but the villains? Not much there. Maybe the heroes. Or Fairymon. heh heh. Some one did try once but it stopped at the good part after the yaoi part.
Well the thing is most of the other male bad digimon in season 4 wouldn't be practical in lemon scenes. At least in my mind.
(01-03-2009 02:34 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I like the idea but the villains? Not much there. Maybe the heroes. Or Fairymon. heh heh. Some one did try once but it stopped at the good part after the yaoi part.

like the fairymon idea
The dvd guy is right. Maybe Duskmon unless the character is fairymon. Then Grottomon is useable. And yeah. Yuri sex is good.
For a yuri pair, I think that Ranamon and Lillymon would work if done right
That's actually been done. Not in an H sense but Acchan/Furball/whatever he calls himself now, did a pic back when we heard they may call her Lanamon.
But you are right.
Fairymon raping Renamon? More the other way around.

Chakmon is probably the only thing Fairymon can rape.
Actually she did. In a Doujin. It ended as that though. But I don't know if it was fully considered rape.
The one with Etemon? You can tell that that did not work. Megidramon won't let himself get controlled by Etemon.
Megidramon is like Godzilla, he burns monkeys!