Join our server on Discord

The Yaoi Camp
[lol I'm in too many roleplays, with too many people with too similar names >.< ]

Aeryn was about to move in to get rid of the dome but Shao removed it, so instead he knelt down and checked on the sleeping boy "Hes fine, just sleeping. You want to take him to his tent? I think hes just a couple down from you, number..." Aeryn paused to take out a notepad with the tent numbers on "Oh, seems I remembered wrong, hes only one down, number twelve." he said to Mian, in a bored fashion "I hope he doesn't do that every fight. It wouldn't be good for his grades or popularity if he fell asleep in the middle of them all the time." he added, with a chuckle
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
Dark nodded his head. "Sir, what number is of the tent that I will stay in?" Dark asked Aeryn, looking up at him.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
'That was really wierd.' Mian agreed.

'But it's almost time to eat, right? The newbies probably all have their tents assigned and everything, 'cept these two of course. I'll see you at dinner, Aeryn!' Mian called, wrapping his weapon around his waist again and sauntering away from the sleeping boy, the instructor and the Digimon.

all i ever wanted was the world.

[ OOC : Here a new character^^ Shao Brother]

Name:
Rihs Chiyoru
Nickname:
Rihs
Species:
Human
Weapons:
A magic staff with the power of fire
Orientation:
Homosexual

Physical description:
He look like Shao, but with long hair, like Sasuke
Image:
X for the moment

Mental Description:
He was the contrary of Shao... He a lot more Shy, and don’t want to admit he was gay.

History:
Since he was a child, Rihs loves to follow his brother. It is always the worst boarding adventures. To better help his brother, he began to learn spells and charms. One day he wanted to learn a new spell, a spell of teleportation. Shao looked done. He is wrong for a word and a gesture ... What started this adventure ... They were projected into a distant world where the evil creatures of their world, live with people ...

All furry because they are cute...everything but what he dislike
Dislikes:
rape, girl and all the darkness thing
Role:
Helper
Others:
He can use a sort of magic, but not good at melee fight

Rihs walked into the wood. He had lost track of his brother when they go out of the bus, he was taken by bands of guys who are, now, complete freeze in the middle of the forest, not for pleasure, he had frozen them, to avoid being raped ... When he saw the great fire dome, he began to run towards the place where it is. Shao was there with 3 other people. A human was in the dome, another watch the fight, and ... A digimon ...

* Ohh ... he is really cute *

The dome disappeared, leaving the boy out. Shao fell asleep when he touched the ground. The boy in the dome just left, when the digimon and the other boy come close to Shao ... Rihs left his hiding place.

''SHAO !!!''

He ran to join his brother and focused, a sign appears around him and a white light come out of his right hand.

''Että valo antiikin jumalten lainat minulle niiden Valta parannuskeino haavan ... CARE''

A light appeared on the body of Shao. He turned to see the others.

''...''

He watched carefully the digimon.

* Shit ... He was really, but really cute... I can't think that... I'm not gay...*

''Hmm ... Is there a place where I could carry him?''

He tried to lift Shao, but in vain ...

Shao just start Moans and Whine a little, he can sense his brother power...
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Aeryn turned to Dark "Hmmm, you must be Dark you're in..." he paused as he fumbled through the pad "I really should sort this out in some semblance of order..." he muttered before finally finding Dark on the list "Aha, you are in tent ten. And as for you" he said turning to Shao's brother "I assume you are Shao's brother, siblings tend to share tents but I can get you a seperate one if you really want to. But as Mian said, its about time to eat, if you want I can show you three the eating area." he added, turning to leave, gesturing for the others to follow.
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
"Alright." Dark said nodding his head as he started to follow Aeryn to the eatting area. "Tent 10, got it." Dark thought to his self.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Mian watched the other guys approach, as he devoured a burger.

'You guys are slow.' He said with his mouth full.

'Sit here, okay? If i sit alone, i'll look like a loser.' Mian said, glaring at his companions.

'Is Shao okay?'

[OCC:It's been a long time since we could restart to post x.x]

Rihs looked Mian
''I ... I think he ... should wake up soon ...''
Falls on the floor with Shao on his back
''Ouch ... but he cannot stop moving when he sleep...''
==============================================
Shao began to wake up, slowly ... He fell on the ground, head first when Rihs fell
''Ouch ... do a little attention ...''
When he saw that it Rihs, he smiles
''So ... you manage to find me? I wonder how ...''
When he saw that many people watching, he got up quickly and blushes a little...
==============================================
''Thank you for your help ... I found you because of your dome ...''
He fall again when he try to got up, with pain in his right arm
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Dark walked over and sits down beside Mian. "So, how long have you been that his camp?" Dark asked Mian.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(OOC: Mmm, it's nice to be back. Let's all do our best!)

Mian looked at Rihs.

'Hmm? You look like Shao. Are you here to fight too? What's your name, cutie?' Then he turned to Dark,

'Aaaaall my life. Well, all of it i can remember anyway. That's probably why i'm so talented, i suppose.' He drawled, taking another bite of his burger.

'Shao! Are you gonna faint everytime you fight? Dude, you gotta toughen up, you know?' Mian said, waving his burger in the younger boy's face.