Join our server on Discord

The Yaoi Camp
''Wow ... You quickly change the subject ... I came here because I heard that this year, it's a fighting camp where all the good fighters come ... So I came to increase my strength ...''

He looked to Aeryn.

''You're an instructor, Humm ... So I think it's possible that I am in your group ... I hope you are very strong, otherwise I think you'll become the dust ... hehehe''

He put his hand on his sword ...

''Mian, are the rumor true? the rumor I heard in the bus? Some people said that misfortune coming at least strong. I'm not afraid, but I just want to be on my guard ...''
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
'Rumours? Uhm... I haven't heard anything, but i don't really notice what's going on anyway. Although, there's a wierd feeling around camp recently, and people have gone missing. Maybe something bad is gonna happen? I dunno...'

Mian noticed Shao's sword and the boy's desire to grow stronger, then made a decision.

'Hey! Let's fight! I've pretty much just slept this whole week, so i need to make sure i don't lose my edge. Besides, what else are you gonna do in this dump?' Mian said, unwinding his nunchaku from about his waist.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Aerith nodded "As a matter a fact I think you are in my group, along with Mian here. And unorganised fights are against the rules you know, you have to seek staff approval first. Ok, staff approval granted, fight away!" Aerith said, sitting back 'this should be quite a show' he thought to himself 'I wonder how the newbie will do'
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
[OOC : your name is Aeryn xDD not Aerith... I think...]

Shao looked at Mian.

''A fight? You're actually on? I don't wish to hurt you ...''

Aeryn gave their permission for a fight ... Shao closed his eyes.

''Aeryn, I am persuaded you have nothing to do, then you want to watch other people fight! My sister repeatedly does this with me and Rihs... My brother ... Now, that not working anymore ...''

He opened his eyes and looked at Mian visage's...

''But only for you''He smiled at Mian a little'' I want to fight!''

He pulled out his blade ... And be warned, until Mian initiates.

''Oh yes, Aeryn ... You could maybe train with Dark ... He surely didn't desire to be alone ..., And he was set''

Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
'You don't wanna hurt me?' Mian repeated, laughing, 'I'm a lot tougher than i look, you know!'

Mian stretched his body, then jumped about a little on the spot, before adopting a battle pose.

'Alright, here i come!' He shouted, twisting the length of chain in his arms before propelling one of the metal rods right at Shao.

[OOC: OMG ... I succeed to write that xDD Mian, find a way out xDD hollow if needed ... It is the weak point of this technique, I will say because you have to leave ... Daggers too ...]

''Hehehe ...''

Shao raised his sword to counter the stroke of Mian.

''And you call it an attack? You make me laugh ...''

He jumped in the air and made a turn.

''I think you will have been injurious ... I did not use a technique like that, but I just want to show you not to underestimate me ...''

He gave his blade in its sheath and showed a kind of dagger ignited, 5 in each hand. He launched two daggers to Mian before disappear and reappear later, he launched two other knives before repeating this action until he had run out of daggers.

''If uguns jauda it a dvēsele izmanto savas pilnvaras manā palīdzēt ... Burning''

Each dagger project a flame at Mian, who formed a dome around him ...

''Shit ... I have more energy ...''

He fell.

''Here's the technique of fire that my brother told me just before I come ... I think he's here, too ...''

He approached the dome, and pulled out his sword, holding it with both hands.

* Rihs , you did not say that going fill me out of power ... I can hardly breathe ... I had to test it before using it ... I hope M will survive, I do as it ends like this ...*

Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
(OC: Haha, as long as you don't do any godmodding, 'kay?)

'What the hell is this dome?' Mian cried, swinging his nunchaku around him at the strange thing that trapped him.

'Tch, don't get too pleased with yourself yet!' Mian called, not that he could see Shao through this wierd dome.

[OOC: You do not have to worry ^ ^ The only thing that the dome can do is hurt if you approach too close ... it also drain your energy a little bit, but I have no more energy for now¬ ¬]

Shao looked Mian, who turn around the dome.

''You should quickly find a way to get out ... It drain your energy gradually to stay like that, otherwise it will ...''

* It will close and explode ... But I gonna let's you go out before...*

Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Mian reached out to touch whatever energy made up the dome, but quickly withdrew his hand, feeling burnt.

'Oowwww! What am i supposed to do?!' He frantically swung his nunchaku this way and that, but it just slid through the dome. He spun it around himself, but to no avail.

'You sneaky jerk! I give up, this is too much hard work!' Mian shouted, sitting down in the middle of the dome.

''Shit ... You quit soon ...''

Shao took away the dome before falling to the ground ...

''I expected that more longggg ...''

Shao just asleep, in front of everyone ...

Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz