Join our server on Discord

The Yaoi Camp
[Yeah^^]

Rihs looked at Mian, blushes a bit and get up
''I'm Rihs... Shao's twin... and no, I'm not really here to fight... But to try to help my bro''
He then looked at Shao, smiles a bit.
''If you have meat in that, that not a good idea to do that''
=========================
Shao closed his eyes, turn back to Rihs.
''Nope, that just when I use powerful magic... Sometimes, I start to bleed from a lot of place, like my nose, sometimes by the mouth... the ears... But I'm okay''
He start to walk to the wood
''I just wish we can fight, another time... But without magic''
''Where are you going?''
Rihs see Shao walk away
''You need to rest...''
Shao enter in the wood, laughing a bit
''Just shut it up, Rihs... I don't need to rest, and... like you see, I go take a walk''
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
(Is it to late to join?)
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
(Nope^^ You can join if you want)
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, I going to see how the two guys are doing." Dark said as he stand up and walking over to the tents.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Aeryn stretched and yawned, sitting down next to Mian "Well, looks like everyone else has buggered off to do their own thing." he commented idly, tucking into his meal "So, you like your food I see." he said, smiling wryly at the boy.

(New charrie! Yay canon charries x3)

Name: Sky
Species: Angel
Weapons: A bow that can divide into two curved blades and fire magical arrows
Appearance: [Image: SkyArmyofLightportrait.png]
Orientation: Bi

Sky stood near the eating area, glancing around hesitantly as he sought a place to sit. Everywhere seemed so crowded and everyone seemed to know each other! With a sigh, he had resigned himself to eating alone before he spotted a table where just the two people were sitting, and he happily went over, sitting down next to Mian and Aeryn with a smile "I hope you don't mind if I sit here, everywhere else is just so crowded!" he said, his eyes twinkling happily "My name's Sky - what's yours?" he asked them

Aeryn nodded to Sky "Sure, sit, it's fine." he said "I'm Aeryn, you must be new here or you'd know that. Well, welcome Sky, I'm sure you'll fit in here nicely."
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
(please cheek the date of the last post before posting last post: March 1st, 2009)
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(Zing! DarkChibimon showed you! But seriously, Angel only just found the forum again, so it's not his fault. Besiiiiides... uhm, i actually don't have another point to make. Anyway, i s'pose someone should just lock this? Shao doesn't even come on anymore.)

all i ever wanted was the world.