Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

“I decided not to see it, my dear Giro... Both of us should do it together…when the time comes… This is my promise to you…” Mizuki said softly as resting her head on his shoulder, slipping her clawed finger in-between Giro’s furry fingers; many flashes from the camera lighting on them to snap such a wonderful pose.

“Heh, but you do have a charm to impress a tough lady like me.” Minami teased as approach Triclaw closer and give a friendly hug.
Then, the photographers snap many pictures of Ryo and Cassy in different lovely poses as well as posing with other fursuiters.

``````

Mika and the crowds were watching the preview displayed on the TV set, observing how good Ray make this preview. She can’t help but turned on and blush deeper especially on the part where Cassy slip her finger into Prowl’s sheath, even though she already touch, hold and taste the coyote’s hard meat. She give space for Ray to answer the questions from the fans about the preview.

[Apartment]

Ryan nodded and began sucking Chrome’s perky nipple softly while his clawed finger teasing another, growling and murring contently. “Just to let you know, I have sense Prowl and his friends were enjoying themselves in the convention hall. Surprisingly, I sense another person with them.”
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-16-2010, 09:42 AM