Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

"It's completely up to you." Giro reassured her, not at all pleased that he would be put on display for everyone to see in one of those magic boxes, but he did strike a deal with the boy, and a Wolborg always honors his word. Giro would say nothing against it.

"You don't say?" Triclaw said with interest. "The only ability I feel I've lost is the ability to charm a lady!" He laughed. "Oh, alright Prowl. Catch ya later- some people I don't know want us to fight!"

"Yeah, let's..." Cassy agreed, hugging Ryo contently.

``````

When Prowl came, Ray got him a chair next to the TV. "You guys remember Prowler?" The teenager gestured at his fursona, and the coyote raised a paw in greeting, causing the surprising amount of fans he had to erupt into cheers. "Well he stars in this first preview, which I managed to pull together just this morning. All the scenes were shot in the hotel suite we stayed in at my uncle's hotel. It's a great place, you should go there sometime!" Ray laughed, and with the remote, pressed play.

[TV]

The title screen fades to black, which fades into a shower scene where Prowl seems to be washing some blood off his fur. The first angle shows the coyote staring at the drain as he rubbed his torso with his paws, running his fingers through his wet fur, rinsing off reddish suds.

"Today was a bloodbath." Prowler's voice narrated the scene as the coyote turned the shower off and just stood there, dripping.

[Convention]

The moment they heard the narration, Ray's fans let out excited screams as they recognized that opening line from one of Prowl's novels.

The real Prowler couldn't help but laugh. "Aw gosh fellas, you're makin' me blush!" He joked.

[TV]

The next shot followed some water cascading down Prowl's broad shoulders, going down his firm pecs and toned six pack, but stopped just above his groin, so it exposed his pubic area and lower torso, but not his private parts. The shot changes to Prowl's well-toned back as he raised his paws and placed them on the tiled wall, then pressed the top of his head against the wall between his paws.

"A man armed with a machete hacked his way into a bank today. It was a shoot to kill situation. We didn't get many of those, and it was my first." The narrative continued as Prowl wrapped a small towel around his waists and dried himself off with a bigger one. He headed out of the bathroom and into the foyer, grabbing a packet of cigarettes on the table as he crossed the room and stepped out onto the balcony to look up at the dark sky. He lit one and took a drag.

"This is the first time I've smoked in eight months." Prowl's voice narrated some more as the coyote exhaled smoke through his nose. "There was just so much blood..."

A pair of arms wrapped around his waists and Cassy's face appeared next to him in the subsequent shot. "Hey." The naked feline yawned, her breasts pressing against his back.

"Hey..." The coyote smiled weakly.

[Convention]

"Its Cassy!!" One of the fans screeched, recognizing the blond-furred female from her descriptions in her own novels.

"OHMYGOD A CROSSOVER!!" Another excitable fan screamed.

[TV]

"Something on your mind?" Cassy asked softly.

"You can say that." Prowl sighed, putting his cigarette out on the railing.

"-Can I take your mind off it?" The cat smiled mischievously and yanked his towel down and off slowly, giving the watchers the first view of Prowl's thick sheath.

"Ghrnnn..." Prowl growled/groaned deeply, shutting his eyes as her nimble paw played with his prominent maleness lightly, one finger tracing the entrance of his sheath before sliding inside. It was very clear in the shot, and everyone was silent, turned on by the simple display that they didn't ask how the shot was taken from what seemed to be outside he balcony. They didn't know that it was Giro handling the camera, standing on one of his special swords and using it as a platform to levitate just outside the balcony, even though they were on the penthouse.

"You always do." Prowl replied, and he turned around, grabbing Cassy and bringing her inside as the preview ended, and it showed the title.

Voices in the Rain

[Convention]

"And that's the first preview!" Ray chuckled, and everyone went wild, raising hands to ask questions about the movie, or about Prowler, who's costume seemed SO real that they were actually considering that it was the real one.

[Apartment]

"Right... mysterious..." Chrome moaned slightly as Ryan teased his nipple, which was still pretty stiff from earlier.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-15-2010, 08:25 PM