Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

Mizuki in the other hand, notices Ray's voice from afar but she doesn't know anything about those explicit merchandise because none had tell her. She couldn't help but blushing lightly, many dirty thoughts emerged especially seeing Giro fully naked. "I-I don't know..If I should seeing those...explicit materials..." She murmured softly yet sheepishly.

"Yup. In my stories, I'm stronger and powerful if my magic powers put in used. But somehow, this world limits my power for almost an half." Minami scratch her chin a little and chuckles cutely, hearing Ray's voice from afar. "Sure thing, Prowley. We'll be here for another few moments until Mika calling us."

The wolf murring softly and embrace the feline in loving hug for a while before he brokes it and stood up straight, handing his big soft paws to Cassy. "Let's pose some more for the audience."

``````
Mika in the meantime, went to the crowd to see the preview of what Ray had captured last night. She had seen Prowler fully naked, but not Giro and Cassy, and she believe Ryo already seeing Cassy's naked body. Instantly, a blush crossed her cheek as the previews displayed on the television set, seeing them in such...an aroused position.

[Apartment]

"Thank you, Chrome..." Ryan murring and growling happily as feeling the wolf's paws caressing his back and sides, resting his head on the male's furry chest. "As I told you about my past, I'm quite mysterious and love to seduce males and females who wished to submit on me." He stated in soft tone, circling his clawed finger around Chrome's nipple. "I don't take seriously of how you treat me, Chrome. I know someday you'll be nice on me.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-13-2010, 02:06 PM