Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

The wolf felt more at ease around someone familiar, especially since it was Mizuki. One of his ears twitched as he heard Ray's voice. "It seems Ray has started peddling the more explicit merchandise..." He murmured to the dragoness quietly.

"Woah, really?" Triclaw rubbed the back of his head and laughed. "I was using about half, maybe more, of my abilities! You sure are something, Minami!" The raptor said in awe, before Prowl grabbed his shoulder to get his attention.

"Hey, Nami, Tri, maybe you two can hang out for a bit? I gotta go help Ray out with somethin', it won't take long." Prowl said.

Cassy purred and nuzzled his cheek. "Can't agree with you more, Ryo!" She hugged him tightly.

``````

"Okay, first thing's first- I'm gonna show you all a preview, so you know what you're getting!" Ray said as he loaded up a preview DVD on to the DVD player. "Ask questions after the preview, please." He winked at Mika playfully.

[Apartment]

Chrome wrapped his warm, furry, but powerful arms around the dragon and rubbed his paws down his smooth back and sides. "You're a nice fella, Ryan... Tell me more about yourself. Come to think of it, I've been pretty snobby with you till recently."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-13-2010, 10:13 AM