Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

The dragoness continued to tell her life story in GL's manga until she saw Giro returned and take a seat besides her, knowing he started to feel uncomfortable. By leaning her body closer until their shoulder touched, she coil her smooth scaly tail with his to give him a warm comfort. Giro need to learn more of being social like herself and others. Previously, Mizuki are very shy girl and not feeel comfortable when people crowding on her, but thanks to Minami who teach her how not to feel shy. "Please excuse Giro. He's not yet comfortable being crowded around him."

Minami smiled happily and handing her big soft paw before grasping Triclaw's claw, giving a gentle shake. "Your welcome, Triclaw. It's been a while I haven't do this with a talented person like you. In fact, I only use one quarter of my total abilities and movements. If I use in full force, you might get hurt for sure."

The feminine wolf murring and blushing from the comments, before giving a light kiss on Cassy's cheek. "Well...If the audience says so, I believe we can be a good couple, sweetie..." Ryo said softly.

``````

As Ray setting up the banner on the side of the table, Mika couldn't help but blushing deeply as seeing the banner sowing Ray's characters in such a teasingly pose, and returned to set up the adult material on the table. Even though she had seeing Prowl's junk yesterday night, still it makes her feel extremely embarrassed. Instantly, the visitors began to flood Ray's booth and wanted to buy the material. "Please be patience, everyone. We'll start selling soon!" She announce in semi-loud voice which enough for the crowd to hear.

[Apartment]

Ryan murring and growling affectionately from the warm embrace, his tail wagging happily behind him. "I'm glad to satisfy your needs to get relieved after for so long you didn't have one...I am somewhat feel very close to you, Chrome..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-10-2010, 09:55 AM