Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

"Heh...You're not bad at all. I find it quite entertaining since I haven't touched or play with any weapons for quite some time." The hybrid chuckles playfully as scythe-dancing with Triclaw, clashing the blade against his weapon with pretty sharp, high-pitched clash. After some time, she started to get tired, probably the scythe created from her spell draining her energy a little bit. Minami decided to end the mock-battle with the tip of sharp scythe blade pointing about couple of inches closer to Triclaw's muzzle after she spot the opening.

Ryo murmured and continued kissing the female feline for a few minutes until he decided to break it softly, a thin trail of saliva connecting their tongues while himself blushing. "I guess that was it, Cassy...I'm sure the photographers get plenty of pictures already."

"Thank you so much, Cassy, Ryo. We really appreciate it. You two can become a really cute couple." One of the photographers commented while bowing his head to thank them.

[Apartment]

Ryan smiled and grinned a little while chant a small spell, a gray aura covering his entire body and the cum that sticks on him slowly disappeared together with the aura. He approach the wolf and nuzzles the male's neck affectionately, embracing him closer. "Your welcome, Chrome...No worry about it, you already paid it."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-05-2010, 10:05 PM