Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

"Anything you need, Mizuki, I will try to provide." Giro told her softly, and started explaining a bit about the aspects of Code of the Wolborg to a fan who had asked. He spoke patiently but firmly, so he wasn't misunderstood. Someone else asked if they could rub his belly, but he politely declined.

Triclaw danced and parried with her flawlessly, their blades meeting and clashing, glancing off each other in quick successions. His moves were sharp and and heavy, but also nimble. They were drawing in very impressed crowds, and Triclaw was enjoying the attention. Prowl cheered and clapped, very entertained himself.

Cassy's paws caressed Ryo's back gently as they kissed, her head swaying side to side slowly, her soft, nimble tongue eventually meeting and dancing with his.

``````

"Maybe... after I clear all the clean stuff." Ray grinned at her, and continued to finish the stuff he got.

[Apartment]

Chrome panted harshly from what seemed to have been the best orgasm of his life. It's just been so long! His cum kept spurting and flowing, getting lots on the dragon's face, chest and tummy. Finally, when his cock had stopped throbbing and his orgasm started to die down, the wolf opened his eyes halfway and looked at the dragon. "Oh man... Ryan..." He panted. "I totally made a mess..." He laughed, wiping some cum off the dragon's face.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-03-2010, 10:14 AM