Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

Giro shut his eyes as if he were enjoying the pet, and this docility and affection for Mika changed the minds of many of the convention-goers about him. He was scary, but he wouldn't (intentionally) harm anyone unless he had a valid reason to. Though the many fans of Ray's novel knew that Giro DID in fact start off as a bloodthirsty aide to the main villain of the story, he did reform in later volumes, and they did recall how hard it was for him to be accepted at the palace, where he restarted from being the right hand of the most malevolent force in the cosmos to being a humble captain of the guard in the Kingdom of Archvadia. Soon, people were getting close enough to interview Mizuki and Giro about their stories, even though they thought they were only wearing very good costumes.

"That's right Nami! Go crazy!" Prowl cheered from the sidelines as Triclaw grinned at her playfully.

"That's good to know!" The raptor nodded respectfully, "Shall we dance?" He asked, and their exhibition start wit him flipping into the air and twisting his body around in midair, the blunt blades on his arms turning into a crude buzz saw in midair.

"Sure, why not~" Cassy smirked at Ryo seductively, and kissed him deeply.

``````

"We should probably check it out later." Ray said, "But first, I gotta clear out this merchandise! I already have more than enough cash made to pay the rent, some bills, and even go out for groceries!" He said happily. "Think its time we showed them the adult stuff?" The teenager whispered.

[Apartment]

A deep, low growl rumbled in the wolf's chest as his pleasure built up, a familiar high taking over him as his balls shifted, his cock jumping and throbbing as it spewed out squirt after squirt of pre, leaking from the tip of his cock like an overflowing bottle. He tilted his head up, and howled loudly from the sheer bliss as his cum finally erupted from the tip of his cock, which was smaller now, so it couldn't release as much as it could when it was bigger- but it just made it feel even better. He could've sworn he went slightly insane from the pleasure of that one orgasm was, his hot, salty cum exploding into the dragon's wonderful mouth, the thick, gooey white gel overflowing as he came, literally, what seemed to be two, maybe three liters of spunk in the course of three to five minutes. He was still howling- he was a howler after all.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-01-2010, 08:27 AM