Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

The dragoness does not expect Giro make his first move instead of her, feeling his gentle warmth blanketing her entire body. She run her soft claw along his head and give a gentle pet while her other claws resting on his waists.

"Thank you for fulfilling our requests, Mizuki, Giro." One of the female photographers said as capturing such a wonderful shots of Mizuki and Giro hugging each other, before others follows.

"I am good in any types of weapons, Triclaw. From heavy blade to a very longer scythe, and even my own claws." Minami said as expand her arms and take a steps back, the crowds began to distance themselves from the hybrid and chanting a short spell; a long yet big dark blades appeared on her paw and position herself in fighting stance, like she was ready to battle with Triclaw. The audience were amazed and began snapping more photos.

The wolf couldn't help but murring softly from the gentle caress on his fluffy tail, before nuzzling the feline's forehead. "Uhmm, excuse me. Can you make a kissing pose...?" One of the photographers requested.

"Well, what do you think, Cassy? Are you feel comfortable doing it...?" Ryo asked with a soft blush crossed his cheek, waiting for her answer.

``````

The female creator thought for a while that there's are possibilities other artists or person might have the real fursona just like what they have. "Well, I some sort of agreed to that based on what we experienced previously. Since Jude Triclaw does not wear fursuit this year, I have a doubt that he had real fursona accompany him today."

[Apartment]

The male dragon muffled and murred in mouth as the wolf began to buckle his hips and hold his muzzle while sucking and licking the male's shaft pleasurably, waiting patiently for Chrome to blow his load into his wonderful mouth. His claws went down along the sides and grasping Chrome's buttcheeks to add extra pleasure. "Mnnrrff..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-30-2010, 02:10 PM