Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

Giro didn't answer, but he did wrap his arms around her waist warmly, and rested his head on her shoulder, like a sweet puppy, for such a big bad wolf. A rather affectionate pose.

"Well, it does look like they love it." Triclaw grinned at her cheerfully, and Prowl stood back. "Let's give them a show! I gather you're pretty good with blades!" The raptor said as a jagged, but blunt, harmless blade jutted out of his knuckles and elbows, and he went into a preparatory stance and winked at her.

Cassy stroked Ryo's tail like a lover would, cuddling and hugging him cutely as the flash from the cameras came from all over.

``````

"I guess..." Ray chuckled. "But we do love teasing each other, it's our thing! But now that I think about it... he said that I had the same thing as him... so... maybe his fursona's come to life too? I mean, we can't be the only ones... maybe there are more!" The teenager thought out loud, rubbing his chin. "What do you think, Mika?"

[Apartment]

"A-alright-" Chrome grunted, shutting his eyes tightly, his ears laid back. "I'm getting close- so close, Ryan- Grrrr- don't stop~ I love the way you do that!" He couldn't help but growl in pleasure, bucking his hips against the dragon's muzzle.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-30-2010, 11:48 AM