Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

One of the photographers asking Mizuki to pose with Giro like a lover, and she can't help but blushing. Others agreed and wanted to snap some pictures of her with the big wolf, but before she agrees, she need to ask Giro if he thinks fine. "Uhmm...Giro, would you pose with me...?"

"Nice to meet you too, sir." Minami handing her big paw and grasping Triclaw's claw, shaking hands softly. "Shall we pose to the audience? It seems they need more."

Ryo blushed cutely and smiled, before cuddles Cassy like a lover and the photographers positioning themselves on certain angle to get a perfect picture of them.

``````

Mika nodded and agrees from the statement and waves to Jude. "See ya later, Jude Triclaw." She smiled before looking to Ray. "He seems a pretty nice guy and I can say your body build are pretty much similar with his."

[Apartment]

"Don't hold it, my dear Chrome..." Ryan murred from the soft pet, began to bob his head up and down while sucking the wolf's throbbing length; tasting his leaking pre while his claws running all over Chrome's furs. "I truly understand you're having a tough time in your life...Right now, just relax and let it all those pleasure out..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-29-2010, 12:45 PM