Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

Giro stood by Mizuki almost like a surly bodyguard, but he took a cue from Mizuki and told everyone he didn't know the tailors, and that he was simply hired to wear the suit by Ray because he was tall.

"Nice to meet you." Triclaw offered her his claws to shake, the jagged blade retracting back into his wrist.

"Uh-oh! Looks like they want more!" Prowl grinned, thumbing toward the photographers that surrounded them.

Cassy giggled as she saw what happened, and playfully kissed Ryo's cheek for some of the photographers who wanted something cute.

``````

"Ohhh, right! Haha, GL sure is a bigshot! She even has her own personal assistant! Well, I think you're doing a great job." Jude smiled at her cheerfully. "Well, I'm heading back to my booth. See ya later Mika, Piss-Broke!" He turned and waved at Mika and Ray.

"See ya, Spotlight-Whore!" Ray waved back.

[Apartment]

"Y-yeah... I don't know how long I can last-" The wolf agreed, petting Ryan's head affectionately. "It's been so long- it feels so good..." He groaned, baring his fangs from the pleasure as his cock throbbed in the dragon's mouth, leaking pre down his throat.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-29-2010, 10:18 AM