Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

Seeing the positive reaction, Mizuki smiled warmly and return back to her position so the visitors can snap some picture of her and themselves with Mizuki. She also being asked who's the artists behind such a wonderful creations, but Mizuki just shooks head seemingly she did not know her creator. The reason she did that is to protect Mika's identity since she do not want to be popular and surrounded by hardcore fans.

Prowl and the Raptor had been chatting animatedly and posing together when Minami suddenly attacked, surprising Prowl and causing the raptor to raise an arm defensively, which sprouted a jagged blade from his wrist to parry Minami's sword.

Minami's dark aura sword clash with the raptor's jagged blade, creating a metal-clashing sound that surprises the visitors. During the hybrid is in midair, some of the photographers snapping such an awesome movement in different angle and struck in awe in instant.

The hybrid's clawed feet landed softly on the ground and throw the dark blade in the air before went disappeared. "Your sudden movement to block my attack and your scent is enough to prove that you're real, Triclaw." Minami said while bowing her head politely to the raptor, raise up and smiled. "I'm Minami."

``````

Mika smiled from Jude's words which didn't cause any provocation whatsoever. As Jude asking her, Mika bowed politely and smiled. "I'm afraid not, Jude Triclaw. We have met for so many times in many conventions, and I even remember every single artists attend on each convention." She giggles cutely before handing her fairy-skin hand to him. "I'm Mika, GL's personal assistant."

[Apartment]

"See? You'll love to feel this talented tongue and warm slick mouth sucking your lovely shaft..." Ryan speak telepathically while murring contently as kept on pleasuring the wolf's hard meat; swirling his long big tongue around and the tip poking out from his lips, and teasing Chrome's fuzzy balls.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-28-2010, 12:07 AM