Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

The wolf folded his ears back, bowed his head and shut his eyes as the dragon girl pet his head. Being petted was a strange, but calming sensation, like many of the things Mizuki did to him, and he immediately trusted her, nodding. He kept close to her still, and made sure to keep his movements restrained, so as to not accidentally harm someone.

Prowl and the Raptor had been chatting animatedly and posing together when Minami suddenly attacked, surprising Prowl and causing the raptor to raise an arm defensively, which sprouted a jagged blade from his wrist to parry Minami's sword.

"Woah- What gives!?" The raptor grunted.

"Nami- woah- Nami! Cool it, he's a friend!" Prowl raised his paws, sweatdropping. "He's one of us! His name's Coleslaw-"

"-Triclaw-" The raptor corrected, eying the hybrid's black sword worriedly.

"-Whatever claw, and he says Ray knows his creator!" Prowl added.

``````

"Oh no provocation or insults intended, Ms. Mysterious Friend of GL!" Jude raised his hands, chuckling. "I was just curious."

"I'm piss broke but my family's filthy rich. So sue me." Ray smiled at his rival wryly. They loved to argue. "Wait... You're not wearing your fursuit this year?" Ray asked confusedly. The Triclaw Trigger he knew ALWAYS wore his fursuit to conventions, because it was so well tailored. "My god, you look like a twink!" He exclaimed. It wasn't an insult, but more of a discovery.

"Ha-ha." Jude laughed humorlessly, though he was paying more attention to Mika. "Hi there. We haven't met before, haven't we?"

[Apartment]

"Oh wow-" Chrome's body tensed from the pleasure, his toes curling as the dragon sucked on his cock. It had been a long time since he last felt this much pleasure, and it was worth it. "You weren't kiddin'-" He panted.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-27-2010, 01:43 PM