Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
OOC: Okie dokie! XD

IC:

[Convention]

After Mizuki posing a few poses, she approach the big wolf and pet softly on his head and lifting a warm smile. "I know that, Giro...It might hard to control yourselves from doing certain movements that might hurt anyone...but sooner or later, you'll feel comfortable and easy for others to approach you." She said softly and at that time, the visitors were snapping pictures of Mizuki petting Giro.

The hybrid's noses were twitching as picking up scaly scent somewhere near Prowler; seeing a velociraptor chatting with the coyote. Her sharp eyes observing Triclaw very carefully for any possible details that he might wear a fursuit or the real scaly.

As the curiosity climbs up, Minami chant a small spell and a standard long black sword with dark aura appeared on her right paw; jumped up in the air and charging towards the velociraptor to see his reaction. But, she can make her dark sword vanished in half of the seconds before reaching Triclaw's body if there's no response to counter-attack.

-------

"Cute and lovely, to be precise. But this also applies to other characters as well." Mika giggles and then seeing Ray looking to a male in long violet hair and with con-badge, seeming like he's one of the exhibitor.

Mika approach Ray closer and putting both palms on the desk, staring on Jude with a smile. "I'm sorry, mister. Convention rules clearly stated 'no provocation or insults to other exhibitors'. Have you read and understand the rules, mister 'Triclaw Trigger'?"

[Apartment]

The dragon can't help but giggles cutely as feeling Chrome's warm clear pre landing on one of his small head fins, and licking the pre off from the tip. "It's just a small part of the real enjoyment..." He said in low tone, kissing he tip lovingly before took almost all of the wolf's thick length into his warm wet mouth, began sucking it like a lolipop.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-26-2010, 08:44 AM