Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
OOC: I added a few more characters in page one! X3

IC:

[Convention]

"I am not shy," Giro stated, following Mizuki closely. "I simply do not like large gatherings. I worry about hurting someone." He looked around, trying not to bump into anyone. This place was strange to him, and the custom of wearing strange 'skins' stuck him as strange.

Prowl on the other hand, bumped into a velociraptor in a tactical vest and camo pants like his. "Sorry-" The coyote apologized, pushing his shades down to get a good look. The person he bumped into had an amazing costume. "Hey, sweet costume, man!"

"Hey, thanks, you too!" The velociraptor replied.

"I think they're... I dunno. Cute." Ray replied, rubbing the back of his head. "And- oh no." He groaned as person who had dyed his long hair violet made his way to Ray's booth. "Hello. Jude." The teenager narrowed his eyes at the new arrival.

The person grinned at Ray, straightening his con-badge that had a raptor on it and the name 'Triclaw Trigger'. "Ah, we meet again!" He laughed jokingly. "I just came over to talk to you about... those people you hired to wear those... highly realistic fursuits of your characters."

"...Yeah?" Ray asked.

"...How'd you pay for it? You're piss broke." Ray's rival pointed out.

"Er- none of your business!" Ray rebutted, not wanting to reveal that those weren't fursuits.

[Apartment]

"Oh God, Ry..." Chrome breathed out softly in bliss, tensing his muscles a little as his cock spurted clear, sticky liquid onto the dragon's head. "That feels so good-"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-26-2010, 12:25 AM