Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

Mizuki leads Giro to the Hall B and spotted Minami, Ryo, Cassy and Prowler having a good time posing to lots of cameras. "You can pose besides me to ease your shyness. The audiences want to capture a picture of yours in various poses, so try not to scare them." She said with a warm smile and began posing herself and with Ryo and Minami.

"What do you think about Giro and Mizuki, Ray? Both of them are very suitable couple despite they're came in different worlds." Mika asked, still entertaining Ray's customer.

[Apartment]

Ryan slowly lean closer and nuzzles Chrome's cheek lovingly, moving the wolf in comfortable position and kiss his lips softly. "You'll experience the same feeling as you did on me, Chrome..." He said in lustful tone as kissing the wolf's neck and went down to his shoulder, chest and belly until his chin made a contact with Chrome's wet tip. Lowering his muzzle a little bit, Ryan stucks out tongue and apply a long lick starting from Chrome's fuzzy balls and up to his length and the tip, repeats the same process couple of times. "Mnnrrff..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-24-2010, 11:30 AM