Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

Mika saw Giro slowly hid himself in the crowd by hiding somewhere behind Ray's booth, smiling. "Well, Mizuki can accompany him to the photo session since he felt comfortable and secured around her." The creator look over Mizuki and the dragoness nodded with a slight blush, began to approach Giro.

"Here...Let me accompany you to the photo session...I know you didn't like attention, but as long as I'm with you, I'm sure you'll get used to it..." Mizuki said with an assurance and holding one of Giro's big paws before leads him to the photo session on Hall B.

Meanwhile, Minami and Ryo already at the photo session and began their 'shows' by performing such an amazing moves that none of fursuiters able to do it, while waiting for Mizuki to come so they can perform more amazing moves, and of course posing for the audience.

[Apartment]

The dragon's cock continued to twitch and spurt a few last drop of cum onto the wolf's paw as Chrome kept on jerking off, panting heavily; smiling as watching the wolf spreading the cum on the tip and observe his own cum-covered paw.

Once Chrome brought his paw closer to Ryan's muzzle, he take a sniff of his own sperm and nodded before running his long tongue all over Chrome's paw lovingly, licking and tasting his own spunk. He had tasting his own before and it's not quite bad; slightly salty but thick yet tasty at the same time. After a while, Ryan give a list lick and a kiss on the male's pawpad. "Your paw is perfectly clean...Chrome..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-23-2010, 11:52 AM