Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Convention]

"Well, yeah, they're looking forward to photos!" Ray chuckled. "They're such cam-whores! But it's Giro most of my readers want photos of, because he's a lot more exotic than Prowl or Cassy. Thing is, I don't think he likes the attention." The teenager gazed over at the wolf, who had somehow made himself scarce and was leaning against a corner somewhere, partially hidden from view by a stall, his arms folded over his chest reclusively and his head bowed in silence.

The cat and the coyote however had made their way over to the photo session, agreeing to get lots of pictures taken because Ray didn't have a fursuit of his own. Prowl brought a lot of prop guns, grenades and combat knives with him, while Cassy practiced looking helpless or distressed, like they were in their respective stories.

[Apartment]

Chrome whistled quietly, impressed as he watched his friend spew arcs of thick, warm cum up in the air and onto the floor, continuing to milk every gooey drop from the dragon's maleness like he usually did when he masturbated himself. Later, he smeared Ryan's piss-hole with his thumb and let go, white strings of cum connecting his gooey paw and the dragon's large cock.

The wolf examined his paw curiously, testing the cum's thickness and consistency before he playfully held his paw in front of the dragon's muzzle. "Help clean me up, bud?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-23-2010, 10:00 AM